Josh Hill... (1 Viewer)

First time I seen Josh Hill having passion on the field. It is not just the passing game that impressed me, but his block has been outstanding. Not a Jimmy Graham type of player but I am happy to see a little resemblance of it.

That touchdown was the first time I've been impressed with Josh Hill's contribution in the passing game. To elevate and high point that throw was impressive, and then somehow managing to hold on while getting two feet down. That's a big time play in a big situation.

First time? do u watch a lot of saints games?

His return is no small thing as I believe it will give Payton some additonal scheme options. One thing he can do is block pretty well.

Excellent post! I just watched Jim Hendersons show and they did a segment on Hills play. He actually had 5 more plays than Fleener, n had some really nice blocks along the way. With Joshs injury, and the loss of Hoom, we were using o linemen alot as blocking TEs. Like u said, with Josh n his versatility back in the lineup, he can block on the line, be put in motion, play H back, and can get out in pass patterns.

Not to mention, Joshs return coincides with Fleeners best game as a Saint. I gotta believe Joshs presence as the blocking TE allowed Fleener to focus more on his route running n pass catching.

Might make for a really nice 1-2 punch at TE for us! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom