Josh McDaniels fined for videotaping (1 Viewer)

bornnraisedwhodat

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Per NFL.com, on taptalk so forgive me for little details

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Josh, it helps to use the camera IN THE STADIUM/practice field area, not the parking lot.

bbee34fd8702e56e2ea7dff8f1cc0aae-240.jpg

26ISTHEMAN

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The phrase "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" was never more appropriate.

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
ouch... I was a pretty big McD supporters here in Colorado, this might just do it for me though. I'll wait to we hear all the details but yeah this is pretty damning.

I still think there is a bright future for a young of the really talented young players in Denver though... and I do think that Orton is a very talented QB whose stats remind me of Drew's in 08 (also the "no respect" thing to go with it).

texasjefe

That's how football go
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Now that Childress is gone, put JMD at the top of the "not NFL head coaching material" list.

Sniper Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
And why aren't they losing draft choices?

If the story *just* broke, then perhaps you might have to wait a few days (or weeks if it's still being investigated,) before any sort of punishments are handed down.

/This ain't CSI. Cases aren't all wrapped up neatly and the bad guy in jail in an hour or less here in the real world.

Patman255

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Supposedly somebody approached him with the videotape and he refused to accept it but since he didn't report it, he is facing punishment. The real guilty party, the one with the videotape, is facing a lifetime ban from the NFL.

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Supposedly somebody approached him with the videotape and he refused to accept it but since he didn't report it, he is facing punishment. The real guilty party, the one with the videotape, is facing a lifetime ban from the NFL.
Yeah just read that... Supposodely it was only a 6 minute clip from a closed practice at Wembley field and he refused to watch it, although didn't report it. Still pretty bad news though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom