Josh Norman to be available. Should the Saints try for him? (1 Viewer)

Nah we good.

Seems like he is past being past his prime.

But Washington is a dysfunctional organization from the top down, so maybe this is one of the rare cases where a change of scenery could help.

Aside from the fact that I can't stand the guy, he has always been overrated. When he was behind one of the best dlines and arguably the best lb in the game, yeah he did good. After! barely average.

He had one good season, is one of the biggest personalities in football and graded as PFF’s 12th WORST corner last season. Negative.

We can probably find an UDFA that’s just as good. Yeah, that’s how bad he performed the last couple years.

Seems like he is past being past his prime.

But Washington is a dysfunctional organization from the top down, so maybe this is one of the rare cases where a change of scenery could help.

A hard no....he is part of the dysfunctional problem in DC and it was clear he took the money and settled into mediocrity, then just plain bad (as so many high priced FA's do here)....Jenkins is a much better player....

Funny when he was released from Carolina and a lot of people here wanted him. Even Brees was willing to adjust his salary to get him. Can you imagine if we did signed him. The make up of this team would be so different. Lattimore would not be drafted. In fact a lot of the players we have now wouldn't be drafted by us. We would of been in a serious cap situation. Our record wouldn't be competitive, in my opinion. I am glad it didn't happen. Just one player can change the make up of a team real fast.

Other people have said this before but sometimes it's not who you sign but who you didn't sign.

32 years old and has hit the age wall.

Jenkins is 31 and likely to hit the age wall soon as well. It's why I'm cool with a re-structure to add a void year, but not an extension.
Also why I'm totally for drafting a CB with our first round pick this season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom