Josh Rosen (3 Viewers)

Not when we can get better at a position of need
Do we really have needs though? I mean, yeah, we can get stronger in places...but are any so critical it'd be a mistake to not worry too much about? I mean, given how good we are at UDFAs, do we need a starter? Isn't it just depth we need that an UDFA can fulfill?

There are upgradeable positions, especially if someone is there the team wants.

I'd definitely trade for him. great QB.

AZ completely botched this and now he can be had for a 3rd rounder at best, they have no leverage.

I'd give them a future 3rd, or bridgewater straight up

No chance they would swap Rosen for Bridgewater and I doubt they would take a 3rd.

Absolutely.

Rosen has big league talent and we need all the shots we can get at finding an heir to Brees. Just hoping that a formily mediocre Birdgewater turns into an elite QB is not much of a plan. Contingencies are worth having.

Absolutely.

Rosen has big league talent and we need all the shots we can get at finding an heir to Brees. Just hoping that a formily mediocre Birdgewater turns into an elite QB is not much of a plan. Contingencies are worth having.

With the redskins taking a QB there is really nobody that needs him. It’s a no brainer to me.

No chance they would swap Rosen for Bridgewater and I doubt they would take a 3rd.

You (or the Cardinals) are dreaming if they think more than a 3rd is in play at this point. AZ completely botched this.

Now everybody knows you have a QB you don’t want, and everybody also knows he doesn’t want to be there. So you’ve got a disgruntled player just eating at your cap.

Yea, good luck getting anything higher than a 3rd. Highest I could see is a 2nd, and a late 2nd at that probably also with a AZ pick coming back to you.

AZ handling of this is the worst management i’ve probably ever seen. If their GM has a job in a few months i’ll be shocked

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom