Josh Rosen (1 Viewer)

Well it’s all hypothetical talk anyway, looks like Miami is close to dealing for him. Looks like they are giving up their second round #48 pick.

ProFootballTalk on NBC Sports reports the Dolphins are "close" to acquiring QB Josh Rosen from the Cardinals.
With the Giants and Redskins both out of the running, the Dolphins quickly became the front-runners for Rosen, who became expendable when Arizona drafted Kliff Kingsbury favorite Kyler Murray first overall on Thursday night. Assuming the deal comes to fruition, the Cardinals will receive Miami's second-rounder (48th overall) in exchange for Rosen. With little leverage and an unhappy Rosen threatening to become a locker-room distraction (he unfollowed the team on social media Friday), the Cardinals did well to get back a second-rounder for the former UCLA standout. Meanwhile the rebuilding Fins appear to have finally turned the page on the ill-fated Ryan Tannehill Era by installing Rosen as their new franchise signal-caller. The 22-year-old labored through a difficult rookie campaign in Arizona but was poorly coached and had minimal weapons at his disposal. Ultimately we think he'll benefit from a change of scenery.
RELATED:
SOURCE: ProFootballTalk on Twitter
Apr 26, 2019, 1:10 PM

I've posted the following a number of times. Right after the season, Coach Pete got very reliable insider info that Brees told the Saints FO and SP that he was planning on retiring after this year. Now things could change, but Brees seems to be the type guy that sticks with his major decisions.

I don’t agree that Brees has made a decision yet at all. I think it will all depend on how he performs and his body feels. I highly doubt Pete has this information yet nobody else does. Why would he retire as his weapons are only getting better and better along with a stacked OLine? Not happening and I’ll bet on it.

You (or the Cardinals) are dreaming if they think more than a 3rd is in play at this point. AZ completely botched this.

Now everybody knows you have a QB you don’t want, and everybody also knows he doesn’t want to be there. So you’ve got a disgruntled player just eating at your cap.

Yea, good luck getting anything higher than a 3rd. Highest I could see is a 2nd, and a late 2nd at that probably also with a AZ pick coming back to you.

AZ handling of this is the worst management i’ve probably ever seen. If their GM has a job in a few months i’ll be shocked

Rosen AND A 5th

for damn near the latest 2nd Rd pick you can get.

Where yall at now

I’m surprised the cardinals are moving on from Rosen so quickly

Look at Jared Goff with Jeff Fisher vs Goff with McVay

Why couldn’t Rosen have the same kind of improvement under Kingsbury?

Because if you noticed the Cardinals literally eschewed fixing the Oline and drafted all speed players. Rosen isn't the mobile QB that Murray is. HE got killed last year he would have gotten destroyed this year.

Murray fits their scheme because he can get away from the pressure he'll see

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom