N/S Josh Rosen (1 Viewer)

soggymoss

Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Watching this Fins/Cowboys game. We should have made a trade for Josh, he's seemed calm under pressure and has been pretty much pinpoint accurate. His recievers are pretty much trash, as is his O-Line, but he is definitely looking like a bonafide NFL QB in his first start this year.

His skill set is definitely suited for an offense like ours.

Miami should be up by 13 on Dallas right now. Their kicker missed a usually easy make, one WR dropped a TD pass right in his hands, Parker dropped another one that he shouldve been able to run in (Kenyan Drake fumbled 2 plays later). He has definitely played great considering the team around him

He's my dark horse for the Brees successor. I actually love Bridgewater. So he and Hill doing well in tandem is where my heart is.....but if Miami continues their suck for Tua and succeed, we trade with Miami a lot...I could see us going after Rosen.

Been saying this since he was at UCLA. He’s a great QB who just needs a chance in an organization that isn’t trash.

He's my dark horse for the Brees successor. I actually love Bridgewater. So he and Hill doing well in tandem is where my heart is.....but if Miami continues their suck for Tua and succeed, we trade with Miami a lot...I could see us going after Rosen.

Unfortunately they may ruin his career behind that line

He’s been really good today. Stats won’t be indicative because of all the drops.

I updated to IOS 13 so now I can’t type in the search bar but I had a thread about this on the first day of the draft. Seemed like a no brainer

Rosen is paper tiger. He will not be good, don't want. Dude has terrible body language and has Jay Cutler face lol.

I'd much rather we draft someone or focus on what we already have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom