N/S Josh Rosen (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Anyone else feel sorry for this guy. I know he hasnt shown much in limited duty but man be taken in the top of the draft and not even given a chance has to be hard to deal with.

I would like for us to make a move for him if Miami moves on from him. He has been in some pretty crappy positions, and so who knows what this staff could get out of him. Remember, we took a shot on Taysom and Savage, so who knows where Rosen could be here.

Yep.

Drew was good, but Drew wasn’t Drew until Payton.
Rosen has the skills obviously......could a offensive guru like Payton be the key that unleashes Rosen?

He would surely cost very little.

Rosen’s is an odd situation.

The vibe here in South Florida is that Flores just doesn’t like him (pretty sure former Fins LB Channing Crowder said that on his radio show the other day).

My read: I don’t think Rosen seems to care much about football. Not to the level it takes to be a good NFL QB. He’s not super competitive. He comes off as aloof, but to be fair, his teammates seem to genuinely like him.

He’s talented and smart. But Flores is a huge proponent of competitive guys who work hard and “Buy in.” For some reason, it’s not clicking here.

I think the guy just doesn’t have the desire to excel at football. When he was coming out I thought his ceiling was Aaron Rodgers, but he also had a Connor Cook floor. It appears he has gone the wrong direction on the spectrum.

Last offseason, I was for bringing him in. At this point though, I've heard enough bad stuff about his drive that I'd say pass.

He has a weird Cutler vibe to him. When you are also not very good at football...not many people will be in your corner.

Rosen’s is an odd situation.

The vibe here in South Florida is that Flores just doesn’t like him (pretty sure former Fins LB Channing Crowder said that on his radio show the other day).

My read: I don’t think Rosen seems to care much about football. Not to the level it takes to be a good NFL QB. He’s not super competitive. He comes off as aloof, but to be fair, his teammates seem to genuinely like him.

He’s talented and smart. But Flores is a huge proponent of competitive guys who work hard and “Buy in.” For some reason, it’s not clicking here.

That sounds like the anti Brees, would be last in the building and first to leave, work ethic is significant for a reason and the love for the game to fuel you..pass

I heard he said that if he came to New Orleans that he would stop at Winn Dixie across the street from the facility and eat 5 bags of Zappa Voodoo Heat Chips before he went into the facility with his Bloody Mary in hand, and cig hanging out of his mouth.

Come on folks, we are making things up now to give us a reason to want to pass on this kid (should he be let go).

Josh "Matt Leinart" Rosen.

760877e5737d59bfb2df5189fe736814_xl.jpg

Rosen was easily the best PAC 12 QB that came out in 2018, much better than Darnold. But yeah he’s been in two really bad situations in a row. I understand that he hasn’t done much to help his case but I would love for him to be a backup on the saints roster and see what he has going forward.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom