Joshua Vs. Ruiz 2 (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I was shocked when Ruiz won the first fight and have to think Joshua takes his revenge in this one...what say you all?

I think Joshua knocks Ruiz into next week

So did I

So did he

So did everyone

I’m sure he thought he just had to show up and he could have knocked him out whenever he wanted

I’m assuming that joshua is taking it much more seriously this time around

I hope so. I’m old and have watched a lot of boxing over the years...it reminded me of Tyson Vs. Douglas. Even tho to me Tyson knocked Douglas out were it not for a slow count.

I’d be surprised if we don’t see a better effort from Joshua, but I’ll be rooting for Ruiz. Dude somehow managed to weigh in 16 pounds heavier than the first fight.

He said he did it to mess with Joshua’s head. Man he’s tough, and if I’m allowed to say it as a general observation...Mexican (and yes he’s Mexican American) boxers are tough as nails. From what I’ve seen over the many years.

As an aside that’s why it shocked me so much that day Duran said “No Mas.”

He said he did it to mess with Joshua’s head. Man he’s tough, and if I’m allowed to say it as a general observation...Mexican (and yes he’s Mexican American) boxers are tough as nails. From what I’ve seen over the many years.

As an aside that’s why it shocked me so much that day Duran said “No Mas.”

Durán isn't Mexican. He's from Panamá.
They all look alike, right? :hihi:

Now, Ruíz is no Canelo, and may look like a slimmer Gabriel Iglesias and just as jovial, but he can box. At the time he TKO'd Joshua, he was ahead in the scoring.

Ruíz also had fought just 2 months prior to the Joshua fight.

The one concern I have, is a decent/good fight going the distance. If that happens, I have a strong feeling that we'll see a Joshua win regardless of what happens in the ring, just to set up a 3rd fight.

Last edited:
Durán isn't Mexican. He's from Panamá.
They all look alike, right? :hihi:

Now, Ruíz is no Canelo, and may look like a slimmer Gabriel Iglesias and just as jovial, but he can box. At the time he TKO'd Joshua, he was ahead in the scoring.

Ruíz also had fought just 2 months prior to the Joshua fight.

The one concern I have, is a decent/good fight going the distance. If that happens, I have a strong feeling that we'll see a Joshua win regardless of what happens in the ring, just to set up a 3rd fight.

My bad.
It wasn’t racist, it was ignorance and blindness. And meant as a compliment lol. ? I don’t think this one goes the distance Shock. And yep Ruiz knocked Joshua down 4 times I think.

You mentioned Canelo, do you believe he beat GGG?

Sorry for jumping in, my opinion ggg won the first fight canelo the second

Def close. Adalaide Byrd having a 118-110 score in the first fight is obvious corruption, imo.
And read up about how important Canelo is as a money draw for the network.
GGG and Canelo are both generationally good IMO, sadly boxing is so corrupt you can never tell what’s gonna happen.

Pacheco looked great for an 18 yo. Classy too as they waited to see if the other fighter was ok.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom