Jrue Holiday Is the NBA’s Best-Kept Secret (1 Viewer)

I have seen him do a few attempts at a JJ Reddick style 3 pointer.

Glad you are trying to learn and emulate one of the best, but you ain't ready for that
I agree... but if he is missing in November and hitting in march?

Last edited:
I agree... but if he is missing in November but hitting in march?

that would be amazing. Reddick didn't become Reddick overnight

the team is trying to move the ball more to get open shots. I just find that NAW has a tendency to either be sticky with the ball or to throw up a quick, ill advised shot

I love Holiday and he had a great game tonight, well a great 1st half at least. But I don’t know if there is a less clutch player in the league. He constantly misses free throws and has bad turnovers in the 4th quarter. Tonight’s was horrible with a timeout still left with a chance to tie or take the lead.

I love Holiday and he had a great game tonight, well a great 1st half at least. But I don’t know if there is a less clutch player in the league. He constantly misses free throws and has bad turnovers in the 4th quarter. Tonight’s was horrible with a timeout still left with a chance to tie or take the lead.

Jrue as closing PG plus Gentry is a terrible late game combination - you get poor strategy poorly executed

Several players failed in the clutch of a very winnable game last night. Even Reddick's open look for three with under 5 seconds to go ahead are the kind of plays that need to be made to be considered a top team. True, the team as a whole played very well for most of the game just to be in that position. It was Reddick's hot 3-pointers early that put the Pels up by as much as 16 points in the second half. Hopefully Zion can help to make us a 4th quarter team very soon and stop throwing away so many potential victories in the final minutes of games such as this one last night. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom