JT Barrett waived (1 Viewer)

Well this means Bridgewater and Taysom will get the lions share of snaps in the preseason. The only purpose Barrett served was to take snaps and reps away from those two. Good luck to J.T elsewhere.

Barrett especially was terribly inaccurate in the QB Challenges. Taysom and Teddy have been quite inconsistent with accuracy also in these little games.

#allthetrainingcampIfollownow

He's not going far, he was released from the PS alone 10 times last year.

Meanwhile, joining the dots somewhat, Alizé Mack misses practice, another TE is signed, meaning the yo-yo QB is let go to keep the roster at 90.

In other words, be ready for news of a Mack injury.

Meanwhile, joining the dots somewhat, Alizé Mack misses practice, another TE is signed, meaning the yo-yo QB is let go to keep the roster at 90.

The worst part about a Mack injury is Dan Arnold out there getting snaps :oops:

I read somewhere he has been waived and signed 25 times since he has been with the Saints.

Last edited:
JT is a guy who would seemingly need as many training camp reps as he can get. I totally understand the in season roster shuffle, but this sounds like the end of the road. I see no benefit in using him as the 90/91 player on a training camp roster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom