Judge 410 shotgun pistol (2 Viewers)

BHM

Can't please 'em all
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody own one or is familiar with them? Not a lot of knock down power but I like the idea of a small hand pistol shotgun.

Will not shoot a bullet through three houses. Easy to aim and hit a target. Cheap ammo. Enough punch to stop the threat in most situations.

Any feedback?

Only knock I've heard is you can't accurately hit something 20' away. But it's meant for protection. To me that means 10' or less away.

I've shot the 3" cylinder version w/ 5 pellet shells. leave a nice pattern in paper. surprisingly, the .45lc was very smooth.

I want a raging judge magnum.

I wouldn't get a Taurus... I'd spend the extra cash and go w/ the S&W Governor.

I've seen too many Taurus revolvers that had to go back to the factory. Enough, that I'd never trust my life to one.

They are both in the same zip code however... As zeetes mentioned, the .45 is nice to shoot.

The .410, well... Lets just say you're shooting a hand held shot gun.

Kicks like a mule.

Only knock I've heard is you can't accurately hit something 20' away. But it's meant for protection. To me that means 10' or less away.

Yeah, I don't think you will do a lot of damage with one but it would be enough to make most attackers turn and run. It is not like they will realize what you are shooting. Knowing they are being shot at is enough. I would imagine that most intruders have no desire to get into a close range gun fight.

Congrats on baby #2 by the way.

I've shot the 3" cylinder version w/ 5 pellet shells. leave a nice pattern in paper. surprisingly, the .45lc was very smooth.

I want a raging judge magnum.

I am limited to my phone right now so I am not able to do much research. Think I will have to check them out somewhere.

I wouldn't listen to uproar. normally he would be correct in recommending against Taurus, but the judge is the better gun.

http://www.taurususa.com/product-details.cfm?id=702&category=Revolver

If you thought the Taurus Judge line couldn’t get any better, you have to see this. The new Raging Judge Magnum shoots the .454 Casull round in addition to delivering the same popular combo revolver of the original Judge models, and packs a giant 6-round cylinder. Besides added capacity, the Raging Judge features the famous red “Raging Bull” backstrap for added cushioning and will be available in both 3-inch and 6-inch barrels.

My dad has one with the long barrel. It doesn't really have kick and the .45LC is pretty sweet.

My dad has one. Fun gun to shoot. You can use .45 Colt or the 410. The .45 Colt packs a punch and the 410 shells might not have a lot of stopping power but it's enough to make any intruder think twice about advancing and the spread makes it useful in those high adrenaline situations when the last thing on your mind is a smooth trigger pull.

My dad has one. Fun gun to shoot. You can use .45 Colt or the 410. The .45 Colt packs a punch and the 410 shells might not have a lot of stopping power but it's enough to make any intruder think twice about advancing and the spread makes it useful in those high adrenaline situations when the last thing on your mind is a smooth trigger pull.

I don't know. Those 410 self defense shots look like they could blow a limb off. We blew up some items the other day with them.

I don't know. Those 410 self defense shots look like they could blow a limb off. We blew up some items the other day with them.

Nice! We were just using target rounds on plywood so it didn't seem as effective as it probably is. Good to know!

I'm a fan of my Glock 21 but the Judge is a beast!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RnrDMJvlL4M?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RnrDMJvlL4M?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom