Julian Edelman (1 Viewer)

TheDeparted

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What's the deal with this guy in FF? He's been disappointing even after Brady's return. I'm contemplating dropping him for a flier on Davante Adams, but I just know he's going to blow up once I do.

Of course I dropped Foster earlier this year and now he's retired, so :idunno:

Note that I've been starting 3 of OBJ, Kelvin Benjamin, Willie Snead and Michael Thomas since Edelman fell off a cliff.

I wouldn't drop him. You could probably trade him to someone for a player better than Davante Adams. He's had 1 good game and they have a lot of mouths to feed in GB.

I don't know but Hopkins is about to hit the bench in my league. First round waste. I have Nelson, Evans, Michael Thomas and Snead

Nelson is tiptoeing too

Except for that one week, so far OBJ has underperformed in FF as well.

There does seem to be a lot of first/second round busts this year. But my opinion is that, in most cases, the cream usually rises to the top. Hopkins might continue to struggle, but that's because of horrendous QB play. Nelson and OBJ have the same offensive systems and QB, so I fully expect their numbers to be up by season's end.

Problem I have with OBJ is that he has Eli Manning throwing him the ball.

The other problem with them is that teams key in on those guys to prevent them from making big plays...or plays at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom