Julius Thomas Expected to Be Released by Jacksonville (1 Viewer)

Oh I agree. But sadly, like a bad car crash, it's hard to avoid looking at your threads altogether, particularly given there are so many of them.

I also enjoy those posts more firmly grounded in reality.

Oh I agree. But sadly, like a bad car crash, it's hard to avoid looking at your threads altogether, particularly given there are so many of them.

I also enjoy those posts more firmly grounded in reality.

Reading through your post history, it seems you add nothing to any discussions and prefer to just ramble negatively about everyone else. That's cool I guess, you're free to do whatever you wish and I understand the need some people have to vent through an online profile

Hey, I appreciate your review of my general posting behaviour here, whether on point or not. I may be a little salty, but I do look to add to the discussion where there is one worth adding to. I also recognise that I have an issue with half baked ideas masquerading as worthwhile topics and will look to resist the urge to come on those threads and try to talk more sense than is entirely welcome in future.

This is the type of low-cost veteran TE we need to go after. We cannot go into next season relying on Fleener. He needs competition. Either through a low cost free agent or via the draft.

After bombing out in Jacksonville, Thomas' price tag won't be too terrible.

I'd bring him in. Payton loves multiple TE looks and having two viable receiving threats at TE could be dangerous for this offense. Couldn't pay him more than a 2 years 7.5M deal with escalators built in. That would be my absolute max for him.

Hell, I imagine Seattle will part ways with Jimmy Graham. He's so misused and miscast in that offense, his salary is a waste there. He'll be cheaper than he should, slightly, and knows he can thrive here. I don't care what he said when he left.
Jimmy Graham is still on contract until after next season. He will be in Seattle for the 2017 season without a doubt. That being said, what they do with him afterwards will be interesting.

Hell, I imagine Seattle will part ways with Jimmy Graham. He's so misused and miscast in that offense, his salary is a waste there. He'll be cheaper than he should, slightly, and knows he can thrive here. I don't care what he said when he left.

Jimmy was so good here. I can't imagine him combined with the weapons we have on the outside now. That would be something to see.

But he burned that bridge on his way out. And he didn't just burn it, he burnt it, buried the ashes, and then dropped a nuke on it. And then he went and took an upper decker in SP's house.

I brought this guy up in another thread & then reconsidered since he's injury proned. Checkout how many games this dude has played the last 2 years..Learn from the past Payloo.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom