Junior Galette Calls Out The NFL For Getting His Instagram Taken Down For Exposing Them In Lawsuit (TWEET) (1 Viewer)

In that same link scrolling down the page I found this.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-24-at-10.06.38-AM.png

They should add 8 more for all of the money that he stole from the Saints.

JG wasn't blackballed...his fall from grace can be tracked down to 2 things....the Achilles injuries and his quick downhill behavioral spiral after getting his big payday.

Nobody wants to invest in someone that already has the history of going rogue immediately after getting paid.
For whatever reason I can’t open the original link. Is that what the lawsuit claims? If so, yea you aren’t winning that Junior. Time to let go of the past.

Odd to me how folks can laugh at someone's demise. Even if they did it to themselves poking fun at them is just not funny to me. One poster said, "He will be dead in 5 years." Is that where we are as people? That's nothing to joke about.

I see these players acting strange and I wonder if it's CTE, substance abuse, or just plain old odd behavior. A lot of players suffer from CTE and a lot of people struggle with substance abuse. But some people are just different. I don't mean that in a derogatory way or anything. Some people just act in a way that is not considered normal by society.

It's to the point now where I don't know whether to shake my head or feel sorry for some of these players.

Oh Jun-yah, I missed you and didn't even realize it.

Odd to me how folks can laugh at someone's demise. Even if they did it to themselves poking fun at them is just not funny to me. One poster said, "He will be dead in 5 years." Is that where we are as people? That's nothing to joke about.
I’d never joke about someone being dead in a few years. However, you must not visit Junior’s Twitter account. If you did, you’d know how often that man wishes ill on others and spews vile, inflammatory gossip.

Just the other day he posted a gif of Brokeback Mountain under a tweet Kenny Stills sent about returning to the Saints. Junior captioned the gif to say, “Carl Nassib and Kenny Stills” For those of you who may not know, Nassib came out as gay just before the season started.

Junior is a disgusting person with delusions of grandeur. The fact that he believes the NFL would bother spending millions of dollars to blackball him is laughable. He was at best a two year wonder. His prime was nearly five seasons ago. The NFL is loaded with alleged domestic abusers, rumored drug users, accused sex offenders and other unsavory type individuals. It has given multiple chances to men with pending court cases and all manner of allegations against them. The NFL will welcome multiple offenders with open arms as long as those athletes have freakish talent and show off those abilities every time they line up on the field. Junior maintains that the NFL has blackballed him because of his off the field activity. Clearly that is a lie, since we can all name several players with even more reprehensible actions than hurling a belt into a mini mob.

Junior is out of the league because he lacked consistency and two healthy Achilles’ tendons. He blackballed himself; the NFL didn’t have to lift a finger to make coaches shy away from a head case like that.

I didn't say I wished him dead... I just said he will prob be dead. That's because he seems very unstable and makes a lot of poor life choices. It usually doesn't end up well for that type of person

Last edited:
Why they got him in his Saints helmet? Are there no useable pics of him in Washington?

I didn't say I wished him dead... I just said he will prob be dead. That's because he seems very unstable and makes a lot of poor life choices. It usually doesn't end up well for that type of person
Even saying that is not cool imo. Death is not to joke about or even insinuate to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom