Junior Galette (please say it ain’t so) [mod edit - he says it’s not due to signing] (1 Viewer)

Someone should tell him they aren't allowing fans for the first two home games.

...make sure his belt isn't within arms length first though.

hey brother, check your inbox lol sent ya a message

xNuYzf.gif

Galette Unchained

The Saints literally spent $16,000,000 just to kick him off the team and people actually think there's a chance they'd want him back?

Championship.

Seriously though, I hope this relationship continues until he is 70 years old, I can never get enough of Junya (well as long as he's no longer on the team)

The Saints literally spent $16,000,000 just to kick him off the team and people actually think there's a chance they'd want him back?

And this was 2015...... If there was ever a year where we really didn't need to be getting rid of defensive talent, it was that one...... So that shows just how badly they wanted him gone.

If they feel the need to "kick the tires" on one of our 2010 UDFAs, at least have it be Chris Ivory.

well I guess as long as he keeps his belt in his pants... :hihi:

seriously though...they would give him another shot but not kick the tires on Clay Mathews? what is wrong with Clay that we or another team wont give him a shot?

He's 105 and has a skull like swiss cheese and looks like a girl.

I'm not for signing Jr, But we definitely needs some help at the DE spot..... Davenport been dealing with that elbow for a while now sounds like it going to be a problem for him and us the saints was high on him this year to turn the corner but he can't stay healthy.

Junior must think the NFL is allowing belt whooping and belt tackling since COVID is still on the loose. Keep that social distance in check.

The 2015 Saints were probably the worst defense ever as a statistical outlier on yards per play allowed and opposing passer rating of 116.2

Thanks Junior Gallete for being the highest paid pass rusher on that defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom