Junior low balled? (mod edit: not contract related) (1 Viewer)

NotOnHerb

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
JUNIOR GALETTE ‏@JuniorG93
I just Got Low Balled Lol That's just #Disrespectful

Assume it would have to be the saints right?

Yes, he is a restricted free agent, I think Galette didn't get the contract offer he thought he will get.

Love his speed and his ceiling, but he's still all potential. Exactly what has he done to justify a big contract?

JUNIOR GALETTE ‏@JuniorG93
I just Got Low Balled Lol That's just #Disrespectful

Assume it would have to be the saints right?

If he is tweeting about his offer from the Saints, then i suggest he grow up, keep his personal monetary issues to himself or look into FA.

This is insane....using social media as "leverage" in any negotiations cannot be good.

I sure hope he wasn't expecting some big contract.

I'm thinking AT MOST he should expect 2 yrs at $4.5m.

If he is tweeting about his offer from the Saints, then i suggest he grow up, keep his personal monetary issues to himself or look into FA.

This is insane....using social media as "leverage" in any negotiations cannot be good.

I completely agree. I think it was dumb of him to tweet that if that is in fact what he is tweeting about.

:plus-un2: He makes himself out to be an idiot, as do most people when they start to typing their feelings on a keyboard for all the world to see.....oh...wait....nevermind...:eyebrow:

This kind of stuff really is immature and aggravates me though...

Love his speed and his ceiling, but he's still all potential. Exactly what has he done to justify a big contract?

Completely agree. And I am worried with him, that there will be a "no filter" social media blitz throughout the whole process.

This dude talks too much. Junior will not be paid based upon his potential in the 3-4.

Loomis & Payton won't tolerate too much of Galette's airing of his financial greivances. It's not their style. Keep your business in the building!

My guess is if he is restricted they will just tender him, tell him to play on the tender and if he does well he gets a contract next season

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom