Junior low balled? (mod edit: not contract related) (1 Viewer)

As of right now he's all potential, I can't see him getting upwards of 3 million a year.

What'd he expect? He hasn't produced much in the NFL. If he's smart, he signs the tender and has a good contract year. We'd be crazy not to lowball him at this point. You don't overpay a three year pro who hasn't given much production, simple.

My guess is that he was given the lowest tender, which would be for $1.26 million this season and right of first refusal as he was undrafted. I'd be surprised if the Saints were talking long term deal at all. Not to mention, this could be about pretty much anything and have nothing to do with a contract. It's not like it is incredibly descript.

Lets think this out. A part time starter on the worst defence in history. Sign for a year and show us something. Then you can tweet!!

It's very early... Loomis is dropping the first negotiation card on the table.

He has 0 leverage. Of course was lowballed

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Loomis, yeah lets make Junior a big contact offer while we are over the cap and attempting to re negotiate several other players contracts. :jpshakehead:

Loomis knows what he is doing. If this was about his contract offer, Junior shut up

LOL, I wish I could be low balled for millions of dollars. Aggravates me slightly when athletes complain about an offer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom