Just a hunch... (1 Viewer)

BACKLASH

All-Pro
Reaction score
that we're going to see a different twist on the defence. I've seen a lot of 3 4 defence this season(very surprised to see that) as well as our base 4 3, but my gut tells me that GW will be throwing some Buddy Ryan 46 D this weekend. At least from time to time. This just smells like the perfect game. JMO! I'd make them beat me with the pass. I have faith that Vilma would know when to check out of it. Mmmmmmmmmm...smells like victory!

With the personnel on D, I could see them coming up with a few new packages. I think one article quoted GW having 31 personnel packages. I could see them stacking the line with a 6-2 having Ellis and Clancy in the middle, Grant and Smith outside of them and Harper (as a DE) with McCray on the outside with Vilma and Shanle (if Fujita is out). I know they've used this in a blitzing package, but Harper was away from the line (if I remember correctly). Greer, Porter and Sharper should be able to cover any passes that may come from Brown in the Wildcat.

With the personnel on D, I could see them coming up with a few new packages. I think one article quoted GW having 31 personnel packages. I could see them stacking the line with a 6-2 having Ellis and Clancy in the middle, Grant and Smith outside of them and Harper (as a DE) with McCray on the outside with Vilma and Shanle (if Fujita is out). I know they've used this in a blitzing package, but Harper was away from the line (if I remember correctly). Greer, Porter and Sharper should be able to cover any passes that may come from Brown in the Wildcat.

I'd like to see some like that but switch Harper with LB Cas...and like that way as well. Cas is kinda a tweener. MAN...I'd love to be GW for a day.

I'd like to see some like that but switch Harper with LB Cas...and like that way as well. Cas is kinda a tweener. MAN...I'd love to be GW for a day.

It's funny... Every time I think of GW, I get this picture of a mad scientist/evil genius type in my head. Lab coat, wild eyed, clipboard and crazy bed head.

Just can't shake it....:evildude:

Thanks Captain Obvious! Haha. Just kidding. But of course it's going to be different this week. We're playing a unique offense!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom