Just a reminder: Web-Site that shows players Saints looking at/work out for Draft... (1 Viewer)

why does our list seem way bigger than every other team. And i dont see Dorsey or Ellis. Is this just smoke screen or do they realize that they probably wont get a shot at them unless they move up.

I noticed that too....what's up with that? Maybe they go by order of "big cities"...

What do ya'll think of this TE, Kellen Davis, Michigan State. I read he's projected to go about the forth round. He's put on some weight since his junior season, if you can believe the stats. Junior was 6'6" 246lbs and senior was 6'7" 262lbs.

Here's some links on him.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=61174
http://msuspartans.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/davis_kellen00.html

I'm thinking we're going to be getting a TE somewhere in this draft. Probably before the 5th round. We'll probably trade to get a 4 round pick.

I dont remember who it was, but someone said on path to the draft or Total Access that teams should not get to blinded by this guys' combine numbers. He could be one of the biggest disappointments.

Patrick Lee and DJ Hall or seriously getting overlooked... These two players are solid

I noticed that too....what's up with that? Maybe they go by order of "big cities"...

What do ya'll think of this TE, Kellen Davis, Michigan State. I read he's projected to go about the forth round. He's put on some weight since his junior season, if you can believe the stats. Junior was 6'6" 246lbs and senior was 6'7" 262lbs.

Here's some links on him.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=61174
http://msuspartans.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/davis_kellen00.html

I'm thinking we're going to be getting a TE somewhere in this draft. Probably before the 5th round. We'll probably trade to get a 4 round pick.

Size dont impress me at all! He can be that big at T.E with no hands and very very slow!

Some things I noticed about this list:

No RBs (guess we're happy with what we've got going into the future)
5 WRs (looks like we do feel there's a need)
Only 1 DT but 4 DEs (I can't understand that one)
Lots of DB and OL (I like this although not many safeties)

Some things I noticed about this list:

No RBs (guess we're happy with what we've got going into the future)
5 WRs (looks like we do feel there's a need)
Only 1 DT but 4 DEs (I can't understand that one)
Lots of DB and OL (I like this although not many safeties)

Smokescreen!!!! I remember Jammal Brown saying, after we drafted him, that he didn't remember even interviewing with the Saints. He had no idea we would draft him. Who ever thought we'd pick Meachum last year. I bet he didn't.

I agree that this is just another play in the smokescreen game. If you look at all the other teams, The SaintsBrown and Ravens have a list a mile long. I would imagine this is so we don't show our hand as to who we're targeting and more importantly....which of our current players may be seeing cuts come TC time.

I did find it interesting also to see so many DE's and no RB's on that list. Do we know the last time it was updated? I'd be very surprised to see us take another DE after getting McCray. Could our focused have shifted since we resigned and signed so many FA's? :scratch:

Haha....it was funny to see the kicker Serna on the list. The only time I have ever seen him play was about 4 years ago when he missed a bunch of FG against LSU. From what I recall, if he would have made any one LSU would have lost.
Dude hasn't missed a thing since that game. NOTTA:worthy:

Its nice to see the 2 highest rated players they have looked at are both CBs.

This can't possibly be right. There is no way a team is going to tell you everyone they interviewed, so it would be up to the player and his agent to tell this website..or this website is going solely on rumor and hearsay.

Smokescreen!!!! I remember Jammal Brown saying, after we drafted him, that he didn't remember even interviewing with the Saints. He had no idea we would draft him. Who ever thought we'd pick Meachum last year. I bet he didn't.

true, but this is a different regime. Payton will do his homework.

This can't possibly be right. There is no way a team is going to tell you everyone they interviewed, so it would be up to the player and his agent to tell this website..or this website is going solely on rumor and hearsay.

The teams don't say it...

It's through 'Neweras' sources, agents, and pro-days.

They've been right before...I remember them having Usama Young on there last year for the Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom