Just a reminder: Web-Site that shows players Saints looking at/work out for Draft... (1 Viewer)

Saints382

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Just wanted to remind yall's and for those who don't know yet...that there is this web-site that shows players the Saints are looking at for the draft and have worked out...they have inside sources...I'll keep bumping this thread up when there's other new players...

http://www.newerascouting.com/category/nfl_draft/nfl_team_interest/

Here some new players they've looked at aside from the Senior-Bowl list...

Joe Flacco (QB, Delaware)
Mike Jenkins (CB, South Florida)
Red Keith (MLB, Central Mich)
Lorenzo Williams (NT, Missouri)

Flacco? We better not pick QB in the 2nd round.
Cromartie was on the list on that site it's good to know we at least looked at him at some point.

I like some of those players, especially
DeCoud, S
DRC, CB
Ellis, DE
Thomas, CB

I think we're looking for some more diamonds in the rough.

Just wanted to remind yall's and for those who don't know yet...that there is this web-site that shows players the Saints are looking at for the draft and have worked out...they have inside sources...I'll keep bumping this thread up when there's other new players...

http://www.newerascouting.com/category/nfl_draft/nfl_team_interest/

Here some new players they've looked at aside from the Senior-Bowl list...

Joe Flacco (QB, Delaware)
Mike Jenkins (CB, South Florida)
Red Keith (MLB, Central Mich)
Lorenzo Williams (NT, Missouri)

Thanks for the link.:plus-un2:

Just now on Sirius...

Tracy Porter (CB, Indiana) said that the Saints have show interest in him.

Since when does "New Orleans" come after "New York" alphabetically? Johnsons.

<table border="1" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="45%"><tbody><tr><td>New Orleans Saints

</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Donnie Avery, WR, Houston </td> </tr> <tr> <td>John David Booty, QB, Southern California </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Titus Brown, DE, Mississippi State </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Dorien Bryant, WR, Purdue </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Andre Caldwell, WR, Florida </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Dan Connor, OLB, Penn State </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Brad Cottam, TE, Tennessee </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Brandon Coutu, K, Georgia </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Kellen Davis, TE, Michigan State </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Thomas DeCoud, S, California </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Mike Dragosavich, P, North Dakota State </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Chris Ellis, DE, Virginia Tech </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Joe Flacco, QB, Delaware</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Andre Fluellen, DE, Florida State </td> </tr> <tr> <td>D.J. Hall, WR, Alabama </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Mike Jenkins, CB, South Florida </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Jason Jones, DE, Eastern Michigan </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Red Keith, MLB, Central Michigan </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Patrick Lee, CB, Auburn </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Kory Lichtensteiger, C, Bowling Green </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Mike McGlynn, G, Pittsburgh </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Mike Pollak, C, Arizona State </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Drew Radovich, G, Southern California </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Chad Rinehart, OT, Northern Iowa </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, Tenn. State </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Eddie Royal, WR, Virginia Tech </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Martin Rucker, TE, Missouri </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Garrison Sanborn, C, Florida State </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Alexis Serna, K, Oregon State </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Terrell Thomas, CB, Southern California </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Terrence Wheatley, CB, Colorado </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Lorenzo Williams, DT, Missouri</td></tr></tbody></table>

Haha....it was funny to see the kicker Serna on the list. The only time I have ever seen him play was about 4 years ago when he missed a bunch of FG against LSU. From what I recall, if he would have made any one LSU would have lost.

Yep that was his first game. Instead of folding his tent, that kid went on to be probably the best kicker in the land for the last 2 years.

Since when does "New Orleans" come after "New York" alphabetically? Johnsons.

I noticed that too....what's up with that? Maybe they go by order of "big cities"...

What do ya'll think of this TE, Kellen Davis, Michigan State. I read he's projected to go about the forth round. He's put on some weight since his junior season, if you can believe the stats. Junior was 6'6" 246lbs and senior was 6'7" 262lbs.

Here's some links on him.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=61174
http://msuspartans.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/davis_kellen00.html

I'm thinking we're going to be getting a TE somewhere in this draft. Probably before the 5th round. We'll probably trade to get a 4 round pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom