Tweet Just a speculative tweet regarding AK By a random fan... (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Humperdoo

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If Taylor is BPA then I’d put Murray up for trade
Agreed. He’s a better replacement for LM than AK imo.

Either way, Murray or whomever I sure hope SP runs a little more this season.

Meachemdat

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I will never understand why we got away from the run as much as we did this season. Drew hurt, having Teddy play when he had limited time with the starters? LETS SLING IT ALL OVER THE FIELD!!!!

Just made no sense.

Only thing I can think of, is the o-line was having a lot of problems and miscues, stuff we wouldn't see from the couch.

Reaction score
He’s referring to this...
He’s basically speculating on how hypocritical the reactions would be if Kamara were to tweet that in this situation compared to the reactions that event generated.
Yeah. Very different scenario. Reggie had a much bigger contract and Pierre Thomas was still very productive. In addition the Saints moved up in the draft to get Ingram.

TribuneUK

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I will never understand why we got away from the run as much as we did this season. Drew hurt, having Teddy play when he had limited time with the starters? LETS SLING IT ALL OVER THE FIELD!!!!

Just made no sense.

Only thing I can think of, is the o-line was having a lot of problems and miscues, stuff we wouldn't see from the couch.
I must honestly be remembering things differently in that 5-0 stretch. I thought we ran well in most parts, with less success against the better defensive teams of course, and the obvious conservatism of Teddy's first start. Maybe I was blinded by the big stat of W5L0 😀

OP
OP
Humperdoo

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He’s referring to this...
He’s basically speculating on how hypocritical the reactions would be if Kamara were to tweet that in this situation compared to the reactions that event generated.
Ahhh.
I must honestly be remembering things differently in that 5-0 stretch. I thought we ran well in most parts, with less success against the better defensive teams of course, and the obvious conservatism of Teddy's first start. Maybe I was blinded by the big stat of W5L0 😀
Yep. We actually ran the ball until Drew returned from injury. Then Sean caught the virus.
Literally and figuratively it seems.

SanFranSaintsFan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Stay away from Taylor, He has the highest fumbling percentage of all the RBs. Check out these career college fumbles below. He also had a lot of pass drops.

Player G Fumbles
Taylor 41 18
Swift: 43 7
Akers 36 10
Elaire 41 2

blackadder

...from a chicken, bugwit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Just made no sense.

Does that compute when Murray was getting good runs when he did get the touches?

Meachemdat

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Does that compute when Murray was getting good runs when he did get the touches?
It shouldn't, that's the head scratching part.
Was Murray good despite the o-line? Was Murray going off script?

Just trying to grab at straws, because not using him against his former team when he was doing well, still makes no sense whatsoever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom