Tweet/s Just a speculative tweet regarding AK By a random fan... (1 Viewer)

I will never understand why we got away from the run as much as we did this season. Drew hurt, having Teddy play when he had limited time with the starters? LETS SLING IT ALL OVER THE FIELD!!!!

Just made no sense.

Only thing I can think of, is the o-line was having a lot of problems and miscues, stuff we wouldn't see from the couch.

He’s referring to this...

He’s basically speculating on how hypocritical the reactions would be if Kamara were to tweet that in this situation compared to the reactions that event generated.

Yeah. Very different scenario. Reggie had a much bigger contract and Pierre Thomas was still very productive. In addition the Saints moved up in the draft to get Ingram.

I will never understand why we got away from the run as much as we did this season. Drew hurt, having Teddy play when he had limited time with the starters? LETS SLING IT ALL OVER THE FIELD!!!!

Just made no sense.

Only thing I can think of, is the o-line was having a lot of problems and miscues, stuff we wouldn't see from the couch.
I must honestly be remembering things differently in that 5-0 stretch. I thought we ran well in most parts, with less success against the better defensive teams of course, and the obvious conservatism of Teddy's first start. Maybe I was blinded by the big stat of W5L0 ?

He’s referring to this...

He’s basically speculating on how hypocritical the reactions would be if Kamara were to tweet that in this situation compared to the reactions that event generated.

Ahhh.
I must honestly be remembering things differently in that 5-0 stretch. I thought we ran well in most parts, with less success against the better defensive teams of course, and the obvious conservatism of Teddy's first start. Maybe I was blinded by the big stat of W5L0 ?
Yep. We actually ran the ball until Drew returned from injury. Then Sean caught the virus.
Literally and figuratively it seems.

Just made no sense.

Does that compute when Murray was getting good runs when he did get the touches?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom