Just another day in New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Too many tabs open?

Lol that’s what i thought at first too.. but then I realized he’s right, dealing with hurricanes also qualifies as ‘just another day in New Orleans’…. Just make sure to close ur hotyoung&asian . com tab before you come back to SR ! :hihi:

ForsakenFreshBlacklemur-max-1mb.gif

I’m fine with Cantrell leaving, but my chief issue will be that her departure will surely be followed by some thick neck ‘get tough on crime’ blather
It will be a Giuliani redux where crime had already peaked and was falling before Giuliani took office but he and Braxton got credit for it
The problem is there were some pretty deep pockets that were able to paper over NYC
NO will probably have some massive police recruitment with money coming from other needier programs and it won’t really fix the problem for all the obvious reasons

I’m fine with Cantrell leaving, but my chief issue will be that her departure will surely be followed by some thick neck ‘get tough on crime’ blather
It will be a Giuliani redux where crime had already peaked and was falling before Giuliani took office but he and Braxton got credit for it
The problem is there were some pretty deep pockets that were able to paper over NYC
NO will probably have some massive police recruitment with money coming from other needier programs and it won’t really fix the problem for all the obvious reasons
So that is what the night shift looks like? Is this what you call a typical meeting space? Can we get matching furniture at least?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom