Just another day in New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Damn i remember that obe...kinda effed up you went straight to drug deal...that was 2 kids that started a beverage Co together...the one that lived set up the other if anything

That's what we heard from the NOPD on the scene (though I agree it is suspicious the partner escaped unscathed), but, we will probably never know for sure because the alleged shooter was himself killed in an I-10 shootout shortly after:

And then there was a shooting at the alleged killers funeral, killing an innocent bystander:

Just a warped cycle of killing/retaliation/killing/retaliation

That's what we heard from the NOPD on the scene (though I agree it is suspicious the partner escaped unscathed), but, we will probably never know for sure because the alleged shooter was himself killed in an I-10 shootout shortly after:

And then there was a shooting at the alleged killers funeral, killing an innocent bystander:

Just a warped cycle of killing/retaliation/killing/retaliation
The one that survived ended up catching a credit card fraud case.

What was suspicious about that case was that the survivor called the victim to meet him at the park late in the evening...and while they were there some dude approached them and they both ran...but only the one guy got shot. Hella sus circumstances.

That's one of the cases that P'Oed me off more than another over the past few years.

I have questions. Was this a local artist that "installed" this near the steps of City Hall out of protest or as a memorial or did the current administration commission the artist to create and install this sculpture near the steps of City Hall? If it is the latter, that is disturbing.

Trying to tease just a bit of contextual nonnegativity into the thread

History of the foot of Elysian Fields and discussion about revitalization

My only confusion is that he talks about the Smoky Mary as running from downtown to the Lake - I had only heard of it as a rail engine on the Lake rails - tmyk

Trying to tease just a bit of contextual nonnegativity into the thread

History of the foot of Elysian Fields and discussion about revitalization

My only confusion is that he talks about the Smoky Mary as running from downtown to the Lake - I had only heard of it as a rail engine on the Lake rails - tmyk

I always thought the saying was ‘The past is prologue‘ :shrug:

Unrelated - according to the City's dashboard, we are averaging over 1 stolen car PER HOUR in Orleans in 2023.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom