Just another day in New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Too damned stupid. They do that in DFW too but they peel out like race car drivers when the cops show up. At least that's what they show on the news.

Why can't they roll up with some spikes. Or better yet, install permanent spikes in the hotspots. If you're driving in circles when the street is clearly designed for you to go forward, you mess up your tires.

I don't know if it's technologically possible, but causing the spikes to 'activate' or unfold after sunset would cut down on any inadvertent mishaps during peak hours.

If they REALLY want to think outside the box, designate spots around town where it's allowed at your own risk.

I sound like the most broken record of all time, but humans are soooooo stupid. Frogs not out here doing stunts on their lily pads. They just be chilling...

Maybe you should post those videos in the Police Abuse thread. I mean, he almost caused that one young man to fall off of his hood as he was jumping up and down on it.
Those police are afraid of being defunded.

Too damned stupid. They do that in DFW too but they peel out like race car drivers when the cops show up. At least that's what they show on the news.

Why can't they roll up with some spikes. Or better yet, install permanent spikes in the hotspots. If you're driving in circles when the street is clearly designed for you to go forward, you mess up your tires.

I don't know if it's technologically possible, but causing the spikes to 'activate' or unfold after sunset would cut down on any inadvertent mishaps during peak hours.

If they REALLY want to think outside the box, designate spots around town where it's allowed at your own risk.

I sound like the most broken record of all time, but humans are soooooo stupid. Frogs not out here doing stunts on their lily pads. They just be chilling...
I haven’t seen that stuff on local news in a while. We watch channel 8 mostly. I wonder if it’s not as big an issue it used to be, or not being reported.

Sounds like that’s exactly what you are doing.
You have a solution?
The solution to a traffic problem is to enforce traffic laws

The long term help would be to fix neighborhoods and create more opportunities so kids aren’t as easily distracted

We could also get someone to direct American Graffiti:Tokyo Drift to help us realize this the same thing out grandparents did that our great grandparents got in a twist about
- don’t be an L7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom