Just Another Uniform Thread! (1 Viewer)

I like the unis. But a Black helmet would look good with these.

Wow. I'm liking those black pants and white jersey's. And the stripe on the black pants, does indeed, make the black on black very tight.

Nice work.

White numbers on the black jerseys look better than the gold that we have now.

Very nice work as usual bigdub! I can't believe the difference that stripe makes on the black pants. I don't know why the team can't see this. With the stripe on the black pants, I absolutely love the black pants/white jersey combination which is currently my least favorite. It also makes the black/black much more tolerant.

The white stripe added to the gold pants is money with the white jersey! On the other hand, I think I like having only the black stripe on the gold pants with the black jersey.

Oh! I almost forgot! I love the white sock with the gold accent stripe! Damn that would really clean up the look.

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

I like the one solid stripe on the socks with the black pants and white top. That is a great look!

Man I love these uniforms. I know most people won't like this idea, but I always thought the saints would look cool with a more copper colored gold and the FDL looked like it was embossed and antiqued on the helmet.

A deeper cooper type shade of gold does look better I'll admit. Here is what I would use as a primary set for home and away. Naturally the team could swap pants when wanted but I'd keep it like this. Enjoy!

NFLConcept-2010SaintsHome-1.png

NFLConcept-2010SaintsAway.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom