just bought lindys annual preview!! (1 Viewer)

I picked mine up as well. I was surprised they had Mark Campbell as the starting TE.
I always purchase Lindy's, but I forgot how poor the Fantasy pages are.

I think the Ravens are an excellent pick for the AFC rep.

The ravens are a great team, but they won't be any stronger than last year, in my opinion. Their defense will probably miss A. Thomas and their offense really needs to put more points up. Obviously, they're a top 5 team, which very much puts them in the mix, but the competition is very, very stiff for them. I just don't see any real improvement from last year and it's always more attractive to pick a team that made some improvement than one that didn't. I'm not saying the Pats are destined to be the team, because in the post-season, it only takes one game to be knocked out of it. But Seeing as the Colts are still the Colts and the Chargers are still probably the most talented team, the Ravens would probably not be my pick.

Last edited:
After the way they carried on after last years win over the saints and the comments they made about "same ole saints" etc. they are my most hated team in the NFL and that says a lot cuz I hate the Cowboys, Falcons, 49ers and Giants.

I would love nothing more then to play those chumps again after we had a little more time to gel and start clicking. Let Reggie show boat on them a bit after he lights them up and then we say "same ole sorry Baltamore"

what is better football preview, Lindy's or Althon?

McNair is washed up, but McGahee could add quite a bit to their offense being that he is way better than J. Lewis IMHO. They will be solid on D, but if McNair gets hurt, who do they turn to? Troy Smith? I'm a Boller fan, but that organization has pretty much thrown him under the bus so he's not getting the attention he needs from the coaches.

I really like Lindy's because it gives you a pretty accurate assessment of every player on the roster. I have decided to not expect a SB so I won't be let down. I just want a great season, and hope that there will not be another last to first in our conference.

I bought PFW's preview the other day and it is packed with info. It had us going 11-5 and losing to NE in Super Bowl!

I am glad everyone is giving us props right now but we still gotta play and WIN the games. I can't wait for the season to begin...

Does anyone know when the Sporting News drops their NFL preview? That's the one I'm lusting after.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom