Just brought home a young Ball Python (1 Viewer)

We don't know each other at all, but please understand that I'm proactively declining all future invitations to visit your home.

It really is incredible to me how many people are DEATHLY terrified of snakes. They are very misunderstood. I used to be afraid of them as well until I started researching them. They are really cool. Especially the ones that like to bite your balls while you’re on the toilet.

They are really cool. Especially the ones that like to bite your balls while you’re on the toilet.

This ratlesnake looks really cool slithering up the toilet.

LLMGOZTBUZHKXMQS2XKLMJ2NDY.jpg

As an Animal Kingdom professional and alleged snake charmer, let me give you a little guidance:

1. When your buddy gets up to 17 ft. in length, it’s totally normal.
2. When it wraps itself around you and squeezes you into a tight hug until you feel your bones start to crunch and turn to sawdust, it’s completely normal.
3. When it expands it’s mouth large enough to fit around your head and starts to bear down on you - that’s just affection and also very normal.
4. Enjoy your new pal!!!

It really is incredible to me how many people are DEATHLY terrified of snakes. They are very misunderstood. I used to be afraid of them as well until I started researching them. They are really cool. Especially the ones that like to bite your balls while you’re on the toilet.
Not afraid of one’s I can see. Not a fan of camo birches.

As an Animal Kingdom professional and alleged snake charmer, let me give you a little guidance:

1. When your buddy gets up to 17 ft. in length, it’s totally normal.
2. When it wraps itself around you and squeezes you into a tight hug until you feel your bones start to crunch and turn to sawdust, it’s completely normal.
3. When it expands it’s mouth large enough to fit around your head and starts to bear down on you - that’s just affection and also very normal.
4. Enjoy your new pal!!!
That’s a reticulated python 😂😂😂

This dude will barely get big enough to swallow a computer mouse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom