Just can't accept reality...... (1 Viewer)

I was just looking at a Pat's board and saw a thread that contained a link to a petition. And what was that petition? It was an online petition to have Roger Goodell and the NFL review that last 1:40 of the Superbowl. They state that the clock was stopped illegally and time was illegally added for the Giants. Apparantly, they want the game decision reversed. This is too funny!

Link:
http://www.petitiononline.com/XLIItrut/petition.html

Instead of laughing or joking at their expense maybe we should mind our own. Eli, Payton and Brady have 5 rings amongst them. The Saints have none and not even a Super Bowl appearence.

It was suppose to be New Orleans in Arizona this year.

That's Reality.

Two of my favorite replies.....
<TABLE width="85%" bgColor=#eeeeee><TBODY><TR><TD>Roger Goodell</TD><TD>Yea OK Myles. We're going to initiate the unprecedented move of voiding the outcome and replaying the SB, just because you and the rest of the lameass Pats fan base didn't like the outcome. Sure, Uh huh.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE width="85%" bgColor=#eeeeee><TBODY><TR><TD>Mortimer Duke</TD><TD>Turn those machines back on!! Turn those machines BAACK OONNN!!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:
Instead of laughing or joking at their expense maybe we should mind our own. Eli, Payton and Brady have 5 rings amongst them. The Saints have none and not even a Super Bowl appearence.

That's Reality.

Ok, Buzz Killington.

5606646.jpg

Your post makes absolutely no sense and is totally irrelavant to this thread. I think you probably have a soft spot for the Pats and you've gotten your feelings hurt. It's ok. Go sign the petition. :)

Ok, Buzz Killington.

5606646.jpg

Your post makes absolutely no sense and is totally irrelavant to this thread. I think you probably have a soft spot for the Pats and you've gotten your feelings hurt. It's ok. Go sign the petition. :)

Or he lost a large bet on the Pats covering the spread...

God I miss BlackNGold....LMAO

He's my room mate and friend of 12 years so I can tell you exactly what he said which was basically:

"They wanted it more, they played harder, executed better, and deserve to be called champions. The Pats were stubborn with their game plan and didn't adjust like they needed to. The play by Eli, which will be a top 10 all time play when all is said and done, was a microcosm of the entire game; the Pats had 3 guys on him and he fought out, Tyree jumped higher than Harrison and pulled it down, they wanted it more."

I know he looks like a total homer who never criticizes the Pats but you've never watched a game with him, trust me he yells at them constantly. In the first half when Samuel was doing a pose he was screaming at him "Asante get back in the huddle" like he was a coach or something.

Whether you all believe it or not the guy has been a loyal Saints season ticket holder for 7 years, and believe me he knows the Pats deserved to lose that game and wouldn't sign a petition like that, in fact he probably would all tell them to "accept reality." Look at his posts on the ESPN board after the Superbowl if you don't believe me.

The funny thing is the signatures are mostly people making fun of the petition. :)

It COULD turn out that the Pats have been using dirty tactics for years. If it does turn out that this disgruntled former Pats employee has proof, then the Pats fans may have bigger problems than SuperBowl XLII. (which they lost fair and square)

That's hilarious. I particularly like the post that called the Patriots the Asterics. I think from now on, when I type the New England Patriots, I'll put an asteric next to it. Let's try it out: The Patriots* lost the SB. Yeah, I like it...

That's Reality.

The reality is that you can post this at anytime on this forum and it wouldn't add anything to those threads as well.

The reality is that you can post this at anytime on this forum and it wouldn't add anything to those threads as well.

The reality is most Saints fans want a title here. The Patriots vs The Mannings (5 rings amongst them !!!) rivalary has nothing to do with the New Orleans Saints.

It was a good game I wanted to see history but the Saints are my team. I feel there is no reason why we should have not had that moment in the desert. Seeing the Giants beat those guys made me think why couldn't that have been us.

Get hype about our offseason, debate the direction of the team, that helps the offseason go by quicker. But the ripping of the Patriots after 16-0 season as compared to our 7-9 season .

Im like are you serious?

Last edited:
He's my room mate and friend of 12 years so I can tell you exactly what he said which was basically:

"They wanted it more, they played harder, executed better, and deserve to be called champions. The Pats were stubborn with their game plan and didn't adjust like they needed to. The play by Eli, which will be a top 10 all time play when all is said and done, was a microcosm of the entire game; the Pats had 3 guys on him and he fought out, Tyree jumped higher than Harrison and pulled it down, they wanted it more."

I know he looks like a total homer who never criticizes the Pats but you've never watched a game with him, trust me he yells at them constantly. In the first half when Samuel was doing a pose he was screaming at him "Asante get back in the huddle" like he was a coach or something.

Whether you all believe it or not the guy has been a loyal Saints season ticket holder for 7 years, and believe me he knows the Pats deserved to lose that game and wouldn't sign a petition like that, in fact he probably would all tell them to "accept reality." Look at his posts on the ESPN board after the Superbowl if you don't believe me.

Cool.. thanks for the infor. After the Super Bowl I was looking for his take on it around here. I had to listen to a pretty obnoxious LSU "fan" berate the Mannings during the game simply because they didn't go to LSU, therefore were "disloyal" to Louisiana.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom