Just checked outside.... (1 Viewer)

My question: do you think the guys like each other? Thomas, Winston, Landry. It seems to me Winston favors Landy, Olave, Juwan, OVER Mike Thomas???
That would be bad. Also would like to have a source on the other poster who said Mike wouldn’t play another down here until CGJ was gone. I’m highly doubtful of the veracity of that claim as I think CGJ has the personality to let that news be known.
Our "seasons":

Summer, 2 cold fronts in January, then 2 months of rain (still summer), then
Summer. Followed by summer. Repeat again at summer
Lol sounds like Houston and boy do I not miss walking around in a year long bathtub of steam.

I always enjoyed San Diego and La Jolla weather too. Just don’t want to live there.(anywhere in Cali)
I am glad to be out of California (have been for 9 years) it's expensive plus Oregon doesn't have sales tax😁 San Diego is one of my daughter's favorite spots to visit,I have never been but heard it's really nice.

I am glad to be out of California (have been for 9 years) it's expensive plus Oregon doesn't have sales tax😁 San Diego is one of my daughter's favorite spots to visit,I have never been but heard it's really nice.
Oregon is gorgeous. Almost bought a place on I think it’s called Canyon beach awhile back.

San Diego and La Jolla are gorgeous too. Just too many people for me.

Gpa had beach houses in Mission Beach so I always enjoyed vacationing there. 😊

Oregon is gorgeous. Almost bought a place on I think it’s called Canyon beach awhile back.

San Diego and La Jolla are gorgeous too. Just too many people for me.

Gpa had beach houses in Mission Beach so I always enjoyed vacationing there. 😊
I think you are thinking of Cannon Beach maybe? That's about 4 and a half hours from where I am. Cannon Beach is in the Portland area on the coast and I live on the Southern coast.

I have lived in small coastal towns for the last 20 years with pop no more than 9500 people. Now if I could move out into the sticks it would be perfect. I don't like crowded areas ..I even hate going to the grocery store or Walmart.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom