Just created/purchased this (1 Viewer)

Who wouldn't come to your birthday party, Optimus? Even without an invite! A certain dude from "across the pond" told too many tales!

i dunno what that foreigner told, but it aint all that. and Morstead technically wasnt invited, it was at The Republic and he was taking Jeff Charleston out for his birthday and they just showed up because nothing else was going on that night.

but i like to pretend they were there for me.

I met him when the guys were in oxnard for tc last year. I went 3 days and after the first day he remembered me. He was first out and me and him chatted for about 10 mins, one of the nicest guys on the team.

While not as cool as the Legatron jersey, I ordered this one:

prod.jpg

NFL Shop jerseys are on sale right now guys. Normally $250 for a personalized authentic...right now, only $160. I think that is a fairly good deal.

I love that jersey you made! I think letting people know who is an original is a good thing. We as a fan base have grown exponentially in the past 5 years. I've been a fan since I was 8, which was 1986. I came along because of my grandfather...I wanted to be just like him. He loved the Saints...so I loved the Saints. It helped that we had the Dome Patrol at that time as well. Still to this day my favorite Saint players.

Anyway...I appreciate all the new fans we have, I welcome them all as long as they are "real" fans. But I have a soft spot for any original fans. The ones who were proud long before we started winning with any regularity. I live in Texas...and we seem to have a lot more Who Dats these days than I ever remember when I was younger. But the one cool thing...I've been loud and proud so long...all of the people (Cowboys fans) around me actively remember how much I loved the Saints even when all they did was crack jokes. It creates a level of respect only "OG" Who Dats would understand.

NFL Shop jerseys are on sale right now guys. Normally $250 for a personalized authentic...right now, only $160. I think that is a fairly good deal.

I love that jersey you made! I think letting people know who is an original is a good thing. We as a fan base have grown exponentially in the past 5 years. I've been a fan since I was 8, which was 1986. I came along because of my grandfather...I wanted to be just like him. He loved the Saints...so I loved the Saints. It helped that we had the Dome Patrol at that time as well. Still to this day my favorite Saint players.

Anyway...I appreciate all the new fans we have, I welcome them all as long as they are "real" fans. But I have a soft spot for any original fans. The ones who were proud long before we started winning with any regularity. I live in Texas...and we seem to have a lot more Who Dats these days than I ever remember when I was younger. But the one cool thing...I've been loud and proud so long...all of the people (Cowboys fans) around me actively remember how much I loved the Saints even when all they did was crack jokes. It creates a level of respect only "OG" Who Dats would understand.

I agree! I remember the night of the Super Bowl. I got over 100 different text from friends of mine who have known my pride of being a Saints fan even back in the days of 1 win seasons! I even got messages on FB from old Air Force buddies. One guy posted a congrads and said I was the ONLY Saints fan he had ever met in life!

Living in Pa, you can imagine not many Saints fans are around here. I have found a few now since the '06 season or so. Still, I think I'm the only 40 year proud Saints fan in this state!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom