Just created/purchased this (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Best part, reached out to Morstead on Facebook and he loved it. Asked if he would sign it for me and he was more than happy to do so. I'll send along to the practice facility as soon as the jersey arrives.

I was waiting for the extension before I forked over $160 for a jersey. But after the 6 year extension...it seemed like the perfect time!

Attachments

• 549612_3536712818683_1998195561_n.jpg
    549612_3536712818683_1998195561_n.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 142
I found a website that might be of interest to ya'll. It says they are authentic, but what do I know, maybe someone here that is knowledgeable can take a look and report back?
NFL Jerseys Jersey

Not Authentic. Chinese Knock Offs, which I don't have a problem with just letting you and anyone else know.

I ordered my personalized jersey from NFL.com shop. I saw some of the other sites online, but I just didn't trust the product enough. I worry with custom lettering, if they don't use quality sewn on letters, it will look very cheap.

As for whether I was the one on Twitter. I did not post to Morstead's twitter. I did post it to his FB page. He however retweets much of the content people give him that he likes. So the piture of the jersey may have been added to his Twitter feed. I found an image of Morstead with a Vultron leg which I posted on his FB wall last week around the same time. He also retweeted that image, gave me props for posting it...even though I didn't originally create it.

Like I said, Morstead is very in tune with his social profile and is active. I wish more pro athletes were like this. I look forward to getting the jersey mounted and framed...next to my Brees and Bush mounted/framed jerseys and my team signed authentic SB helmet!!

Met Legatron at Mardi Gras this past year and dude could not have been nicer. Asked him if he would take a picture with my nephew and he immediately said yes and then talked with us about the team and how disappointed they were that they didn't take it all in 2012. Explained it to my dad as just another Saint that "gets it".

I ordered my personalized jersey from NFL.com shop. I saw some of the other sites online, but I just didn't trust the product enough. I worry with custom lettering, if they don't use quality sewn on letters, it will look very cheap.

I don't know, I really like my Virma jersey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom