Just face the facts (1 Viewer)

I think many of your are still trying to look for scapegoats in Sunday’s loss but come on now just face the facts. You cannot beat any quality NFL team when you are missing so many key starters and reserves. There was a lot of Saints talent not playing Sunday. Oh and don’t forget the coaches. Yes maybe after the Packers win the team was a little arrogant going into the Panthers game so that didn’t help the situation. We all thought this team look awesome in week one but maybe part of that was the Packer themselves being a little arrogant going into the game. Anyway If you want a scapegoat then look in the mirror for creating unrealistic expectations considering the circumstances. The Panthers game had loss written all over it when I saw the injury report and inactives on Sunday morning. The only thing I didn’t know was what the final score would be.
The refs were calling some bull.... calls too. Bad calls on both sides of the ball, but any momentum we got, a penalty shut that down like a police raid.

We still played bad overall, but our offense couldn't do anything. Missing some key defensive players didn't help either. 😕

Saints are ranked #30 in offense at 4.4 yards per play...right behind the lowly Jets.....SMH......Never in my wildest dream would I say our offense just as bad as the jets.. But we are what we are...No sugarcoating it....

I feel ya on this but it's the coaches being out too b/c we have 2nd year guys at center and guard w/ McCoy out. They need instruction still, not savvy vets who can go and just do it yet.

Yeah I have a problem with that excuse. The offensive line coaches weren't out and McCoy was out practically the entire packer game. Somehow in one week the same players went from blowing people off of the ball to looking like garbage.

Alternatively, the Panthers are a good team.

Maybe the best pass rush in the NFL that can hide weaknesses on the back end. And when you have McCaffrey, he can almost singlehandedly make your offense go. Darnold is playing legitimately solid QB right now. And he's gaining in confidence more and more.
I dunno.... I watched their Jets game. If there was an extra 5 minutes to that game Carolina probably would have lost.
People seem to figure them out in the second half. Same as last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom