Just feel freaking sick (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
Feeling absolutely sick about that phantom PI at the end there. Not only was the ball uncatchable, he didn't even touch him.

Defense MOD EDIT :nono: mv today, but they made that stop when it mattered and it was ripped away from us.

But, thus is the life of a Saints fan. If we aren't getting totally screwed by refs, it's a day that doesn't end in Y.

If you were really expecting the Saints to win I am sorry to burst your bubble but with this defense we really never had a chance before the first snap of the game. Credit to Brees for at least wanting to sign with a losing team.

If you were really expecting the Saints to win I am sorry to burst your bubble but with this defense we really never had a chance before the first snap of the game. Credit to Brees for at least wanting to sign with a losing team.

We win the game if not for a phantom PI call when the ball is 5 yards too high and he's out of bounds. Is it that hard to understand?

He really didn't touch him though. The "have to get your head around" rule only applies if the pass is interfered with.

Feeling absolutely sick about that phantom PI at the end there. Not only was the ball uncatchable, he didn't even touch him.

Defense sucked today, but they made that stop when it mattered and it was ripped away from us.

But, thus is the life of a Saints fan. If we aren't getting totally screwed by refs, it's a day that doesn't end in Y.
Teams that fold set themselves up for those kinds of calls.

It was a bad call. But all they had to do was stop the 2pt conversion. They couldn't.

You know the problem wasn't the refs.

Defense MOD EDIT mv*.*

FTFY. No buts about it.

We had chances to nail the coffin shut in Q3. After a slow start, we were rolling the majority of that game and should have never been in such a terrible position at the end. Walking away with FGs instead of 6 and a missed FG. Awful.

I was always giving Payton the benefit of the doubt in the past, but I can think of a number of play calls and decisions like timeouts both early and late in the game that cost us this game. What a horrible night.

More sick about a defense that gives up an 80 yard touchdown run to let the Raiders back into the game. Just another chapter in the "How to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory" hand book. I'm going to kick my dog now.

No offense, but delete your account dude.

Had that PI call not been called (which not a soul on earth would have begrudged because that wasn't even close to a foul for multiple reasons) our defense would have been just stout enough to win the game.

Our D did their jobs, we are not all the way back, but LOTS of improvement today. They were then strait robbed of an important stop that would have won the game, AND built their confidence. Lots to like from our D today.

Mod Edit 34 points should be enough to win an nfl game . They were awful in the 2nd half.

A bad call doesn't change the fact our defense was awful . No turnovers , no sack , & no impactful plays. Our defense got completely ran over .

It was a questionable call when I saw it in motion.

But one call doesn't lose us the game, have to make some stops. Too many big plays given up as a whole, didn't effect the QB much, and no turnovers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom