Just feel freaking sick (1 Viewer)

Feeling absolutely sick about that phantom PI at the end there. Not only was the ball uncatchable, he didn't even touch him.

Defense mod edit today, but they made that stop when it mattered and it was ripped away from us.

But, thus is the life of a Saints fan. If we aren't getting totally screwed by refs, it's a day that doesn't end in Y.

Bonchie it was one call. The Raiders had 13 calls for 125 yds called against them! The call has nothing to do with the fact that this defense is for the 3rd year in a row terrible! At one time in the second half we had a three score lead!

Our D did their jobs, we are not all the way back, but LOTS of improvement today. They were then strait robbed of an important stop that would have won the game, AND built their confidence. Lots to like from our D today.

The 2 point conversion disproves your theory. And the fact that the Raiders even decided that it was appropriate. Of course it was. There was no reason to respect our D and kick it. Teams will go for it on us all season now.

The defense mod edit . 34 points should be enough to win an nfl game . They were awful in the 2nd half.

A bad call doesn't change the fact our defense was awful . No turnovers , no sack , & no impactful plays. Our defense got completely ran over .

I don't give a **** if the defense was "awful." They don't assign W/Ls based on how well a unit played.

We had that game won. The defense stopped them. And the refs called the most ridiculous PI penalty I've ever seen to take the win away.

I'm not falling on the sword for that ****. We got robbed and that crap should be reviewable.

Feeling absolutely sick about that phantom PI at the end there. Not only was the ball uncatchable, he didn't even touch him.

Defense today, but they made that stop when it mattered and it was ripped away from us.

But, thus is the life of a Saints fan. If we aren't getting totally screwed by refs, it's a day that doesn't end in Y.

All our guy had to do is turn away from the receiver and look back for the ball. Don't take a chance to give em that call.

Same old Saints stuff today, am I surprised, never. . . . When Cooper held down Crawley for the 2 point PAT, nope not one bit. We are so good at finding ways to lose every week regardless of the year, player, DC. . . we always find a way.

More sick about a defense that gives up an 80 yard touchdown run to let the Raiders back into the game. Just another chapter in the "How to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory" hand book. I'm going to kick my dog now.

Yeah that was the backbreaker. How do you allow that from a team that was #28 in rushing last year? Disgraceful. The D was respectful for a while but sorry guys, the unit has to be good for 4 quarters. Giving up 35 to the Raiders of all teams is turrble.

Oh well, another year of shootouts because our defense is disgraceful. Sorry but a bunch of corners with NO NFL experience is not a recipe for success in a passing league.

This game wasn't lost on one or two plays. There were multiple instances I can point to where our defense failed us. The Raiders were shooting themselves in the foot ALL game. We had plenty of chances to put them away.

Gotta turn your head around to remove all doubt. From my angle, looks like he may have touched the receivers right hand with his left. That play wasn't why we lost the game though, there were so many others.

We need at least one NFL caliber cornerback or we will never compete. If Breaux is gone, we are done.

This game wasn't lost on one or two plays. There were multiple instances I can point to where our defense failed us. The Raiders were shooting themselves in the foot ALL game. We had plenty of chances to put them away.

It wasn't won on one or two plays either. What you're saying makes no sense. It was a 1 point game, so yes, that play did make all the difference.

Defense mod edit today, but they made that stop when it mattered and it was ripped away from us.

That was crap

So true, the Raiders actually kept giving us chances to go ahead, but we never seem to anymore. We just can't play a complete game, is it really so hard to catch the odd int or sack a QB, you won't win many games without the two.

Yeah that was the backbreaker. How do you allow that from a team that was #28 in rushing last year? Disgraceful. The D was respectful for a while but sorry guys, the unit has to be good for 4 quarters. Giving up 35 to the Raiders of all teams is turrble.

Oh well, another year of shootouts because our defense is disgraceful. Sorry but a bunch of corners with NO NFL experience is not a recipe for success in a passing league.
28th in rushing and down tow starters and patched together at that point.

You give up he 80 yd TD on the ground, and you can't even generate any pressure.

It's pathetic and demoralizing. Going back to 2012 we will have had 4 out of the last 5 seasons with feeble pathetic defense.

It's just beyond frustrating.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom