Just found the next Saints quarterback (2 Viewers)

Ok whatever you say boss. Don’t be shocked when we pick him over the garbage we have now lol.
The point isn’t what we have now. It’s not wasting a pick on a player that isn’t good at the position.

Plenty of other QB prospects who would be much, much better.

Duggan from TCU but keep it on the DL wanna steal him with a 5th rd pick lol

And sorry Rattler is not worth UDFA look
Duggan has intrigued me a little bit, too. I want to dig some more on him.

You realize the 2022 draft was seven months ago and that article came out over a year ago, right? Lol.
I realize that yes but don’t act like Spencer Rattler isn’t being drafted. Your answer was pathetic at best

I mean…yeah. Levis is better than both of them. Rattler by a lot.
I’m gonna laugh my tail off come April when we pick Rattler. Remember this night brother. All love. We all want the best for WHO DAT nation. But agree we need that pick to be a quarterback

I realize that yes but don’t act like Spencer Rattler isn’t being drafted. Your answer was pathetic at best

You posted an article from over a year ago. Almost two full football seasons. More snaps and games started for him gone by since that article than what he had played before it was written, lol.

And no one said he wouldn’t be drafted. You advocated for him to be our SECOND round pick and QB of the future. He won’t be anyone’s NFL QB1.

On the other hand, I’d happily tank 2023 for a shot at the man who took Rattler’s job in the 2024 draft. Caleb Williams is a star.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom