Just found the next Saints quarterback (1 Viewer)

I agree…. He’s been dealt a bad hand in SC…. He was good at OU…. He has the IT factor. I like him a lot. Quick release, good arm. In the right system he’s really good. I’ve seen his bad and good and great. If he played on a great team we’d be talking about him as a high 1st rounder…. Might get him as a 2nd or 3rd…. I’m with that.

I like him more than any QB that was drafted last year, and I was hoping we’d get any of them…. So color me yep.

Last edited:
I agree…. He’s been dealt a bad hand in SC…. He was good at OU….

He wasn't good at OU. He got benched because he has Jekyll & Hyde brain dead gunslinger decision making that would make Winston look like Drew Brees.

But he has so much untapped potential.i like him as a day two pick.

He wasn't good at OU. He got benched because he has Jekyll & Hyde brain dead gunslinger decision making that would make Winston look like Drew Brees.

But he has so much untapped potential.i like him as a day two pick.
I liked him at OU. He wasn’t great…. Thought he was good with a ton of potential. I did say I’m with him being a 2nd or 3rd rounder for us…. So we agree to agree I guess.

If you bring in a good Spread OC and a top notch QB coach.

I would be very okay with Rattler.

If we keeping Dennis with some old arse offense... Pass

Look, I give Spencer a lot of credit for taking on the challenge of playing in the SEC, but I don’t think he’s done a lot when playing elite competition (excluding tonight). He has tools, but I’m not impressed with him. If we were to draft him, then it would be whatever for me. The QB I would love to see us draft is Maye for the Tar Heels. Kid is a Freshman tearing **** up. So, he won’t be available to draft until a couple of years from now. His family lives locally and I’ve been hearing about this kid for years. He’s as good as advertised

You heard it here first……Drake Maye

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom