Just found the next Saints quarterback (1 Viewer)

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So what we going to do for two years, fam... #FudgeDemYears?
I have the plan in place. We get:
-2023/2024 1st rd picks + 2023 3rd rd pick for SP.
We will take that 2024 1st rd pick and we trade it to whatever desperate team and roll it into the 2025 draft (a la what the Eagles did to us). In the 2025 draft, we package both of those 2 1st rounders and move up to draft Maye.

OP
OP
timpoulos

timpoulos

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Never ceases to amaze me in this group how a QB will have a standout game...and suddenly he is franchise material. Rattler is not an NFL QB. He lacks discipline and is immature, did you even watch any of his other games this year? My guess he goes very late or undrafted.
Ok who are you? Fricking Mel Kiper?

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Spencer Rattler - South Carolina. He will be a late first rounder at best. He will slide into the second round. I have never been more positive watching a quarterback that he is the perfect fit for the Saints. if you can watch the South Carolina - Tennessee game, or watch the highlights later, watch it! This is our guy! Guy has a release like Rodgers and an absolute canon for an arm. He is supposed to leave early for the NFL draft. Let's see what happens. Thoughts?
First rounder. Wow. Watch some more football and get back to us...

BBarnes

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Spencer Rattler - South Carolina. He will be a late first rounder at best. He will slide into the second round. I have never been more positive watching a quarterback that he is the perfect fit for the Saints. if you can watch the South Carolina - Tennessee game, or watch the highlights later, watch it! This is our guy! Guy has a release like Rodgers and an absolute canon for an arm. He is supposed to leave early for the NFL draft. Let's see what happens. Thoughts?
Bahahaha he’ll never even be average in the pros, don’t let one game fool you.

Late first rounder? Good lord. He would be extremely lucky to get into the top 5 rounds if he leaves early.

Reaction score
Our best option right now is keeping Dennis Allen for 2023, accepting we’ll stink and trade Payton for 2024 draft picks and then firing DA at the end of 2023. If those things happen we might have a shot at Caleb Williams.

tjharris

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I'd spend a 5th of later on Rattler. He's got talent, he has gotten better this year. He we really bad as a freshman but seems to be improving. I do wonder about his work ethic and how thick his skin is. A late round flyer could pay off, but he'd have to sit for a couple years.

CRESS_137

Formerly known as Born_A_Saint
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Dude has 1 good game...

Dryheatbob

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
No no no no no. He's a local kid from here in Phoenix, so I got to read a lot of stuff about him, and see some of his play(different division but he played against my son a couple times). Lots of talent but very immature- In terms of mental make up think Kyler Murray with less talent and more pouting. Really easy to get in his head and upset his game- same in high school as college. Not sure that is something you can coach out of a kid.

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I just knew somebody was going to make a thread after they saw that performance last night. Lol, he did look nice.

I still say no

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
No no no no no. He's a local kid from here in Phoenix, so I got to read a lot of stuff about him, and see some of his play(different division but he played against my son a couple times). Lots of talent but very immature- In terms of mental make up think Kyler Murray with less talent and more pouting. Really easy to get in his head and upset his game- same in high school as college. Not sure that is something you can coach out of a kid.
This

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Get ready for what should be adequate compensation. Just saying

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom