Just found the next Saints quarterback (2 Viewers)

Look, I give Spencer a lot of credit for taking on the challenge of playing in the SEC, but I don’t think he’s done a lot when playing elite competition (excluding tonight). He has tools, but I’m not impressed with him. If we were to draft him, then it would be whatepmmp MMA

Look, I give Spencer a lot of credit for taking on the challenge of playing in the SEC, but I don’t think he’s done a lot when playing elite competition (excluding tonight). He has tools, but I’m not impressed with him. If we were to draft him, then it would be whatever for me. The QB I would love to see us draft is Maye for the Tar Heels. Kid is a Freshman tearing **** up. So, he won’t be available to draft until a couple of years from now. His family lives locally and I’ve been hearing about this kid for years. He’s as good as advertised

You heard it here first……Drake Maye
So what we going to do for two years, fam... #FudgeDemYears?

Spencer Rattler - South Carolina. He will be a late first rounder at best. He will slide into the second round. I have never been more positive watching a quarterback that he is the perfect fit for the Saints. if you can watch the South Carolina - Tennessee game, or watch the highlights later, watch it! This is our guy! Guy has a release like Rodgers and an absolute canon for an arm. He is supposed to leave early for the NFL draft. Let's see what happens. Thoughts?
Never ceases to amaze me in this group how a QB will have a standout game...and suddenly he is franchise material. Rattler is not an NFL QB. He lacks discipline and is immature, did you even watch any of his other games this year? My guess he goes very late or undrafted.

One thing that has helped our team be so good over last several years is the 2017 draft. SOOO many of those players were 1st round grades drafted with only 2 drafted in 1st round. But many Many good players. How great qbs do you see coming out of second round or later. I can name 1 hall of famer. Drew Brees. The players are there! Just have to pick them correctly.
Terron Armstead drafter in 3rd round I think. Kamara was 3rd rounder. IF the organization can find the diamonds in the rough, maybe even at qb, we will see a quick turnaround.

I think that is why we draft so many players at lower levels of college football. Players that dominated but because they are not playing in SEC they go lower in the draft. Trey Hendrickson for example. It is obvious there is no exact science in any of this and sometimes you need to get lucky.

So what we going to do for two years, fam... #FudgeDemYears?
I have the plan in place. We get:
-2023/2024 1st rd picks + 2023 3rd rd pick for SP.
We will take that 2024 1st rd pick and we trade it to whatever desperate team and roll it into the 2025 draft (a la what the Eagles did to us). In the 2025 draft, we package both of those 2 1st rounders and move up to draft Maye.

Never ceases to amaze me in this group how a QB will have a standout game...and suddenly he is franchise material. Rattler is not an NFL QB. He lacks discipline and is immature, did you even watch any of his other games this year? My guess he goes very late or undrafted.
Ok who are you? Fricking Mel Kiper?

Spencer Rattler - South Carolina. He will be a late first rounder at best. He will slide into the second round. I have never been more positive watching a quarterback that he is the perfect fit for the Saints. if you can watch the South Carolina - Tennessee game, or watch the highlights later, watch it! This is our guy! Guy has a release like Rodgers and an absolute canon for an arm. He is supposed to leave early for the NFL draft. Let's see what happens. Thoughts?
First rounder. Wow. Watch some more football and get back to us...

Bahahaha he’ll never even be average in the pros, don’t let one game fool you.

Late first rounder? Good lord. He would be extremely lucky to get into the top 5 rounds if he leaves early.

Our best option right now is keeping Dennis Allen for 2023, accepting we’ll stink and trade Payton for 2024 draft picks and then firing DA at the end of 2023. If those things happen we might have a shot at Caleb Williams.

I'd spend a 5th of later on Rattler. He's got talent, he has gotten better this year. He we really bad as a freshman but seems to be improving. I do wonder about his work ethic and how thick his skin is. A late round flyer could pay off, but he'd have to sit for a couple years.

Dude has 1 good game...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom