Just found the next Saints quarterback (2 Viewers)

Reading the comment section after the article is telling. I’m sure most, if not all of the remarks are from general football fans, not Saints fans. It gives you a good prospective of what fans outside of our fan base really think of Coach Payton. I’m sure there is a franchise (owner) willing to give up a R1 pick and pay him a lot of money, but there are many that think he is nothing special with a great QB.
I didn’t read the comments bc it’s a non issue. SP ran up the scoreboard on so many teams that they are just bitter or salty. SP is not well liked with outside fanbases and they are not the ones who would ever place real value on his worth. GMs are the ones that will determine that. There will be suitors and if the starting point is one 1st minimum, then hey……let them all up the ante against one another.

Character is built through adversity... He's had some
Don’t know anything about his character.

But he’s not a good QB. He has flashes. But a lot more bad than good.

Plenty of other better prospects out there worth taking a chance on. Personally, I’d rather tank for Caleb Williams. But the Saints would never do it.

I really want to love Taulia, but man... He doesn't have pocket presences and he's short.

Besides that... He's a straight gamer. He and Spenser needs to sit and develop for at least a season. Would love to gamble on either of them.
I hear you. I love taking a shot on a QB on day two, as long as they have elite upside/potential in some important area and like you said, as long as you can let them sit and develop.

Tua can really create when a play breaks down, but he is too flawed to be a first day pick.

I hear you. I love taking a shot on a QB on day two, as long as they have elite upside/potential in some important area and like you said, as long as you can let them sit and develop.

Tua can really create when a play breaks down, but he is too flawed to be a first day pick.
This is a really good year for a day two QB prospect to shock the world. A lot of high upside talent.

This is a really good year for a day two QB prospect to shock the world. A lot of high upside talent.
Yeah. And I feel like there are several young offensive coaches that are better learning how to scheme for these types of QBs.

I am not including Pete in that number. Lol.

Saints should trade whatever they can to get Bryce Young. He's the only legit day 1 starting QB in this draft.
Not a good reason to trade up for the only legit 1st rd QB... we need a can't miss Franchise QB like Luck-Burrow-Manning doesn't appear to be one this year... let's just hope we can't strike gold in the later rounds with whoever I don't care kinda the reason I mentioned Duggan figured he would not in the first two days in the draft

Not a chance he goes before the third round, and that's a stretch. Rattler has a history of putting more energy into his ego than the team or the game, which was his ticket out of Oklahoma. Not a personality any team really wants in their locker room, especially when he can't back it up consistently on the field.

Not a good reason to trade up for the only legit 1st rd QB... we need a can't miss Franchise QB like Luck-Burrow-Manning doesn't appear to be one this year... let's just hope we can't strike gold in the later rounds with whoever I don't care kinda the reason I mentioned Duggan figured he would not in the first two days in the draft
Yeah, I'd love to land Duggan, Levis or Bennett in one of the mid-rounds, but there's not a QB worth trading into the 1st for.

Yeah. And I feel like there are several young offensive coaches that are better learning how to scheme for these types of QBs.

I am not including Pete in that number. Lol.
As I read that.... Just saw Pete call a Run play on 2nd and 10 for the billionth time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom