just give me some freaks with some talent, prospects by freakiness (1 Viewer)

Freaks who donā€™t have an extensive injury history. šŸ˜Š

Iā€™d love to have Vorhees late, he will fall due to his injury.

Last edited:
Feldman releases before the season so this list is pertinent to the '23 draft. Yes there is a time gap and maybe some got more freaky and maybe some lost physical freakiness.

That usually doesn't work well for us. The guys with production and off-the-charts athleticism are usually top ten guys.

Vorhees ,mcbride ,Branch & simpson are the guys i like the most here
Maybe Bresee too

We could pick some of them in the draft ,but not just because they're "freaks" ,because they are good football players

Your first round pick Iā€™m sure
Will be in there some where. Saints, especially on the DL, love their underwear Olympics champions

7. LB TRENTON SIMPSON, CLEMSON

PFF Board Rank: 28 | Freaks List Rank: 29

After playing in the 220s last season, Simpson is up to 240 pounds, according to Feldman, and he hasnā€™t lost that elite athleticism. The craziest measurable from the article: heā€™s only 6% body fat. Itā€™s why he flies around the field like a slot cornerback at that size. Last year, he allowed only six first downs while primarily playing the slot.

https://media.tenor.com/-gS-ft4nRzkAAAAM/interesting-batman.gif

in rounds 5-7 sure take a chance on an freak athlete, with limited production, raw talent, or long injury history. but in the top 150 im only concerned if that player has consistent tape showing he can play football at the highest level. miss me with the workout stats, this aint crossfit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom