Just got back from a cruise (1 Viewer)

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
and it was a vacation well deserved, but one of the many highlights of the cruise is that Jacob Hester and his wife were 2 doors down from us. Jacob seemed to like the attention, but his wife seemed to hate that people would reconize him. But the funniest thing that hapened was that one night in the Main Lounge for one of the shows, he was wearing a white blazer with a teal green tee shirt underneath, the first thing that crossed my mind was, its Sonny Crocket..... Not sure what he was thinking by wearing that. only to come to find out later from his little brother (who I accidently ran into while getting a drink and talking about how goofey Jacob looked in that outfit, which was awkward) that his wife made him wear that outfit.

So, one of the drink specials on the boat was a Miami Vice (frozen pina colada and strawberry daquiri), which my wife and friends now call the Jacob Hester...

But it was very fun, even with the 20 Ohio State college kids that were there on Spring Break.

Attachments

• Jacob Vice.JPG
    Jacob Vice.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
and it was a vacation well deserved, but one of the many highlights of the cruise is that Jacob Hester and his wife were 2 doors down from us. Jacob seemed to like the attention, but his wife seemed to hate that people would reconize him. But the funniest thing that hapened was that one night in the Main Lounge for one of the shows, he was wearing a white blazer with a teal green tee shirt underneath, the first thing that crossed my mind was, its Sonny Crocket..... Not sure what he was thinking by wearing that. only to come to find out later from his little brother (who I accidently ran into while getting a drink and talking about how goofey Jacob looked in that outfit, which was awkward) that his wife made him wear that outfit.

So, one of the drink specials on the boat was a Miami Vice (frozen pina colada and strawberry daquiri), which my wife and friends now call the Jacob Hester...

But it was very fun, even with the 20 Ohio State college kids that were there on Spring Break.

award for worst photoshopping ever goes too:::

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom