Just Got Back from Gym. If you Want Coach Pete's Feedback Please See Below.... (2 Viewers)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
He does not want this posted as a general topic.

He said the Cam Jordan TD negation was near criminal. He said, "It just must be the Saints karma this year." I came back strong with "Karma??? You never use that word. That's BS." He said that since his post on the officiating fix last year that he is not touching anything Saints Rams related on a primary Forum.

If you want what he fully thinks about the Brees injury, just send me an SR mail. I'll be out for a few hours but will responds asap/

Flipx99

Thanks MJ!
Reaction score
Cause this is what Coach asked of me. I love the guy. 6 years ago, I was over 220, supposedly needed 3 surgeries, depressed and just accepting that i was getting older. Coach Pete worked with me: mind, body and spirit. A 175 pounds, I did a full Olympic triathlon. I finished 3rd to last in my age group but I didn't walk a step. My life is so much happier and more fulfilling since Coach Pete has worked with me. And I have no illusions. 100% of the credit for what I can now do belongs to Coach Pete. And I've watched him do this for so many others, frankly it moves me deeply and I am so grateful!
They actually had a group for your age? Damn, seems like that would come with some liability. 😁

SystemShock

uh yu ka t'ann
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My original reply was in jest, but then...

Pete knows more than 90% of the GPs and Orthopedics.
No, he does not.

but they know about one part of the body and very little training in how the entire organ system and body works together.
Again, no. Med school is not technical college. They have to learn about the body's physiology before they specialize in any particular part of the body.

There's some amazing surgeons who do brilliant work, but they know virtually nothing about what a person needs to do live a healthy life thereafter. And they don't get paid for promoting wellness. They make money by cutting and prescribing drugs.
Surgeons are specialized in surgery, but again, Med school is not technical college. And no, they don't promote a healthy lifestyle thereafter; it's not their job.

Our medical system financially penalizes Docs who try to make people healthy and not need treatment. And yes, I know VBP inside and out. The software company I run does Big Data and AI to show how to improve VBP scores and revenue.
That's another discussion altogether.

red

Veteran
Reaction score
Swimmer,
Thank you for your response. I know first hand how underhanded, deceiving, and money driven it is behind the scenes of the NFL. I live in San Diego as a retired Naval Chief. I live a 15 minute freeway drive from downtown San Diego. When the Chargers put the “New” Stadium vote on the ballot for the voters of San Diego to vote on, only small segment of the local population had a chance to vote for the stadium. I went to the polls to vote and to my surprise the stadium issue was NOT on my ballot. Many voters at my voting station were furious that they could not vote on approving a new San Diego football stadium. I have many of friends who were Charger fan who did not get a chance to say yes or no for a new stadium; and they reside in various areas throughout San Diego.
In other words, the Chargers owner and others with money invested set the election up to give the Stadium measure as minimal chance to pass as possible. Unfortunately, San Diego received the reputation that it’s citizens didn’t want the Chargers and that was not the case. However, it was broadcasted through out the NFL media otherwise. The Chargers owner will make billions off the move to Los Angeles. The NFL has to put everything to make Los Angeles be a successful nfl city. So yes, I 100% believe that what Coach Pete is telling you is true.
Again, thank you for your sharing of your conversations with coach!!

sammymvpknight

The People's Champ
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Cause this is what Coach asked of me. I love the guy. 6 years ago, I was over 220, supposedly needed 3 surgeries, depressed and just accepting that i was getting older. Coach Pete worked with me: mind, body and spirit. A 175 pounds, I did a full Olympic triathlon. I finished 3rd to last in my age group but I didn't walk a step. My life is so much happier and more fulfilling since Coach Pete has worked with me. And I have no illusions. 100% of the credit for what I can now do belongs to Coach Pete. And I've watched him do this for so many others, frankly it moves me deeply and I am so grateful!
Exercise is medicine. Make no mistake about it. Happy and proud of you, my man!

Big_L

Team Big Pimpin'
Reaction score
But that's not all!! Become a subscriber today, and with this exclusive time-sensitive offer, you'll receive as a FREE BONUS Coach Pete's "Top Ten Reasons the Saints Will Do Just Fine Without Drew Brees". You won't BELIEVE number 3!!
But wait, order now and get a 2nd membership absolutely free, just pay separate processing. That's right, you can enjoy Coach Pete and share your joy with a friend! Two Coach Pete's Insight Subscriptions for the price of one! Hurry, this offer is not available anywhere else!

FGE413

Reaction score
When I get mad over the Saints' bad luck the past couple of seasons, I think of Chargers and, for baseball, Expos fans getting their teams stolen from them. And of course, the Browns had it worst of all knowing their old team has now won 2 Super Bowls in its new location.

Swimmer,
Thank you for your response. I know first hand how underhanded, deceiving, and money driven it is behind the scenes of the NFL. I live in San Diego as a retired Naval Chief. I live a 15 minute freeway drive from downtown San Diego. When the Chargers put the “New” Stadium vote on the ballot for the voters of San Diego to vote on, only small segment of the local population had a chance to vote for the stadium. I went to the polls to vote and to my surprise the stadium issue was NOT on my ballot. Many voters at my voting station were furious that they could not vote on approving a new San Diego football stadium. I have many of friends who were Charger fan who did not get a chance to say yes or no for a new stadium; and they reside in various areas throughout San Diego.
In other words, the Chargers owner and others with money invested set the election up to give the Stadium measure as minimal chance to pass as possible. Unfortunately, San Diego received the reputation that it’s citizens didn’t want the Chargers and that was not the case. However, it was broadcasted through out the NFL media otherwise. The Chargers owner will make billions off the move to Los Angeles. The NFL has to put everything to make Los Angeles be a successful nfl city. So yes, I 100% believe that what Coach Pete is telling you is true.
Again, thank you for your sharing of your conversations with coach!!

Doug B

Fanaticus Sanctii
Reaction score
May you point me to those threads please.
Just one post in one other thread -- from yesterday morning (Swimmer's text in blue):

I am very hesitant on this but will. Just talked to Coach Pete who said after I pushed on him multiple times.....

"Brees is Gone for the year. Maybe, just maybe with Brees amazing dedication to recovery, he may be back this year, but recovery from a serious injury will be slowed down by his age. That area of the hand is essential to accuracy and ball speed. If the report that is saying there are torn ligaments is accurate, it's bad news and Bridgewater is not good enough to lead us to to the playoffs."
Coach Pete said he has Insider and can likely get the full scoop on Brees in a few days. He wants to wait until then before he states an official opinion.

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
My original reply was in jest, but then...

No, he does not.

Again, no. Med school is not technical college. They have to learn about the body's physiology before they specialize in any particular part of the body.

Surgeons are specialized in surgery, but again, Med school is not technical college. And no, they don't promote a healthy lifestyle thereafter; it's not their job.

That's another discussion altogether.
And who are you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom