Just Got Back from Gym. If you Want Coach Pete's Feedback Please See Below.... (1 Viewer)

May you point me to those threads please.
Just one post in one other thread -- from yesterday morning (Swimmer's text in blue):

I am very hesitant on this but will. Just talked to Coach Pete who said after I pushed on him multiple times.....

"Brees is Gone for the year. Maybe, just maybe with Brees amazing dedication to recovery, he may be back this year, but recovery from a serious injury will be slowed down by his age. That area of the hand is essential to accuracy and ball speed. If the report that is saying there are torn ligaments is accurate, it's bad news and Bridgewater is not good enough to lead us to to the playoffs."
Coach Pete said he has Insider and can likely get the full scoop on Brees in a few days. He wants to wait until then before he states an official opinion.

My original reply was in jest, but then...

No, he does not.

Again, no. Med school is not technical college. They have to learn about the body's physiology before they specialize in any particular part of the body.

Surgeons are specialized in surgery, but again, Med school is not technical college. And no, they don't promote a healthy lifestyle thereafter; it's not their job.

That's another discussion altogether.

And who are you?

No one forced you to click on the thread. Instead of being a jerk, you could have just refrained from commenting at all. I for one like Swimmer's Coach Pete threads.

Pretty much this. I don't get the angst over threads like this when a poster can just skip over it. There are thousands of other threads to choose from.

Cause this is what Coach asked of me. I love the guy. 6 years ago, I was over 220, supposedly needed 3 surgeries, depressed and just accepting that i was getting older. Coach Pete worked with me: mind, body and spirit. A 175 pounds, I did a full Olympic triathlon. I finished 3rd to last in my age group but I didn't walk a step. My life is so much happier and more fulfilling since Coach Pete has worked with me. And I have no illusions. 100% of the credit for what I can now do belongs to Coach Pete. And I've watched him do this for so many others, frankly it moves me deeply and I am so grateful!
You da man, Swimmer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom