just got back (1 Viewer)

saintsfannca

Very Banned
Reaction score
atmosphere was pretty electric.

i'd say the crowd was nearly split 50/50. Who Dat Nation was by far the louder of the two, I could hear the "who dat" chant throughout the game.

That win changed us man.

I was sitting right next to the Saints tunnel. Players were arguing going off the field in the first half, some others were alone, a lot of walking, bumming out, just didn't seem like a good environment.

Coming off the field the end of the game was completely different, a giant party. Players we running, jumping, smiling, throwing all their gear into the crowd. Screaming back and forth with the fans. A LOT of fan interaction. It looked like a weight had been lifted. The team looked PUMPED. We need the bye because of injuries, but I almost wish we played our next game tomorrow. The team looked sparked coming off the field at the end of the game. The Who Dat Nation was there in full effect too from beginning to end! (And I was there 4.5 hours before kickoff). Brees ran off to the side of the field, instead of going directly to the tunnel, and gave nearly EVERY fan a high five all the way back to the lockerroom (we're talking like 75 yards of high fives here). The energy was insane. This will be a turning point for this team.

The Saints did play horrible today though, I don't want to highlight that, but it shouldn't necesarily be overlooked. I was surprised how much SD was able to stifle us, not what we're used to for our offense. Glad we finally had a close game go our way though, we've definitely deserved that this season.

What an ending, what a game!

WHO DAT

Thanks for being there. I know the team are too. Part of the win as much as the team is

I was there also, field level, section f row 11. I would say that we represented. They announced the attendance at over 60,000 and I would estimate that we had between 15,000 to 20,000 Saints fan in that number (maybe even more). We were loud and crazy.

I'm glad we won, however, I am getting frustrated with the inept officiating week after week. Something as easy as spotting the ball on the correct yard line has now become a challenge (yes line judge #90, I'm talking about you). Or a QB sack and fumble that didn't happen because of a quick whistle........... cough, cough!

Let's get healthy and get ready for the PANTHERS after the by week.

atmosphere was pretty electric.

i'd say the crowd was nearly split 50/50. Who Dat Nation was by far the louder of the two, I could hear the "who dat" chant throughout the game.

That win changed us man.

I was sitting right next to the Saints tunnel. Players were arguing going off the field in the first half, some others were alone, a lot of walking, bumming out, just didn't seem like a good environment.

Coming off the field the end of the game was completely different, a giant party. Players we running, jumping, smiling, throwing all their gear into the crowd. Screaming back and forth with the fans. A LOT of fan interaction. It looked like a weight had been lifted. The team looked PUMPED. We need the bye because of injuries, but I almost wish we played our next game tomorrow. The team looked sparked coming off the field at the end of the game. The Who Dat Nation was there in full effect too from beginning to end! (And I was there 4.5 hours before kickoff). Brees ran off to the side of the field, instead of going directly to the tunnel, and gave nearly EVERY fan a high five all the way back to the lockerroom (we're talking like 75 yards of high fives here). The energy was insane. This will be a turning point for this team.

The Saints did play horrible today though, I don't want to highlight that, but it shouldn't necesarily be overlooked. I was surprised how much SD was able to stifle us, not what we're used to for our offense. Glad we finally had a close game go our way though, we've definitely deserved that this season.

What an ending, what a game!

WHO DAT

You nailed a great part of the vibe that was going on....a great B&G energy that grew and really exploded in those last few minutes. We took their house over. We were louder and wanted it. The power of the Who Dat!!!

You nailed a great part of the vibe that was going on....a great B&G energy that grew and really exploded in those last few minutes. We took their house over. We were louder and wanted it. The power of the Who Dat!!!

Dude, the Who Dat chant in the last 6 minutes of that game were chills-worthy.

It was seriously loud. Whats funny is that the game was all but over when we Punted that last time, yet only Chargers fans were walking out. All the Saints fans stayed so those last few minutes were just pure/unopposed Who Dat noise. Must have driven the Chargers nuts, they coasted nearly the whole game and then the last 10 crucial minutes might as well been a road playoff game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom