Just got done doing a Google+ interview with Drew! (1 Viewer)

Just watched great interview bro. Drew is the real deal.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

******* AWESOME! Thanks so much for posting that. He was obviously entertained by the Hs programme you had! And I can't believe I didn't know he was allergic to dairy!! As a a highschool athlete I always thought it was a major disadvantage that I couldn't use milk as a source of protein but it obviously didn't bother Drew much. The guy is even more of an inspiration to me now.

PS. With the revelation that Drew played D in HS we now can answer one of the questions which has been been baffling fans for years; "YES, he CAN play Safety!"

Thanks everyone for the compliments. The folks that ran this said they are planning a few more soon. I will make a thread when I hear about the next ones so everyone else can get a chance to participate.

Broknbusted - Greetings from just outside of Ocean City, MD. Very cool that you got to speak to Drew. He seems very genuine and not pretentious like many athletes/celebrities are/or can be. You're stuck in Eagles country. I've got Ravens however, I think after this Super Bowl, the Saints and Ravens and their fans will always have a bond to a degree.

Question - How does one even get in the mix for one of those Google+ interviews. This is your second? Impressive....

To those that asked how I got involved: There was a post on my Twitter feed from the host that announced both of the interviews. The first one was sponsored by Google and the Saints for Lance Moore. The second one was sponsored by GoodChime. The only reason I can figure they ended up in my feed is because I followed both Lance and Drew.

Both asked for those interested in being selected to participate to send in what questions you would ask. Based off of that, I was chosen to participate in both. I am sure they received a lot of responses. I guess I just got lucky!

For those that missed when I posted the Lance Moore interview, you can see it below. I got to ask three questions in that one. The first was via a post I had on here asking what members of SR would ask him, and that was the one that most people wanted to know. Like I said, I will post on here the next one that I find out about so others can get a shot at getting in on them. Would be great to see more get a chance. I wanted to ask Drew 2 questions, the second involving the mention of SR ( I was going to tell him there are various threads on SR with fans who have Saints related tattoo's and mention my Deuce tat and ask what is the most hardcore or flattering thing he has seen from a Saints fan so far). Sadly though, the moderator took up to much time in the beginning, so they let us know we only got one question with Drew.

For those that missed it, here's the Lance Moore one I did. Some really good questions and answers!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pnaUowEdtKg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One more thing, you DO need to have a Google + account to participate as well as a good cam and microphone. You can see in both interviews that those that don't have a good connection, mic and cam lag badly! They kicked out 2 people in the Drew one before he came on because of theirs.

Great job. It's nice that the interviews aren't the tiny 2-minute jobs we usually get. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom