Just got done watching the game.. (1 Viewer)

Nonreg

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Finally, after having to d/l it at 1 - 10 KB/s I finished downloading it off torrent.

1. Reggie needs to run in the holes hes given, not try and force something.

2. The Bucs were set on limitting how much we were going to run, so both RB's really didn't have a chance to have a big day.

3. Colston is a beast. I havn't been able to see any games this year, so I had no idea, just going by the numbers. After seeing my first game, hes a beast, a playmaker. If he isn't a 1 year wonder like Michael Clayton (boy thats gonna get me flamed) hes going to make saints games very enjoyable to watch in the upcoming years.

4. All 4 of our defensive lineman got great pressure (mainly interrior) which caused their QB to play really bad.

5. Brees is amazing. You can't really see how good of a QB he is unless you watch the game.

ps. i hope more people help on the torrent next time. I work the 3rd shift (11pm-7am) on Saturdays so I never get to see any games unless its sunday or monday night.

since theres alot of reggie bashing, ill say this.

hes a rookie, its going to take time. alot of people put alot of pressure on him to just come out and be a instant probowler. obviously its going to take a little more time, but we definatly have a very special player.

If he isn't a 1 year wonder like Michael Clayton (boy thats gonna get me flamed)

Being an LSU fan, I won't flame you for it. I will just mention that he has had several different QB in his first 3 years and none of them have half the talent of Brees. Look at the names: Brad Johnson, Chris Simms, Brian Griese, and Bruce Gradkowski. If he ever had a Brees-type, I think he would be back at his rookie level.

Being an LSU fan, I won't flame you for it. I will just mention that he has had several different QB in his first 3 years and none of them have half the talent of Brees. Look at the names: Brad Johnson, Chris Simms, Brian Griese, and Bruce Gradkowski. If he ever had a Brees-type, I think he would be back at his rookie level.

maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, I was just pointing out what I don't want to happen. :D

I've seeded 352% of the .torrent so far. Will continue to seed until Comcast sends me a letter, or no one is downloading from me. :)

I sync'd up Field Pass (the New Orleans radio show) with the game until I realized that he cut the commercials out, and the radio show didn't. :( It was good while it lasted!

Nonreg, no flaming from me. I totally agree with your comments. What is missing is that younger players are stepping up. The rotation seems to be working with this great group of players. Success breeds success

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom