Just got my posting permissions denied from the Falcons board. (1 Viewer)

Forest

Banned
Reaction score
LoL.

I was posting

istockphoto_464807_broom.jpg

in just about every thread.

Check out the name VickFanInCanada if you're browing their boards. lol

haha

I didn't last long at all in there.

Beautiful. I know there are more important things, but sweeping Atlanta feels so good.

Forgive me for saying so, but what is the point of braggng about this? You'd be upset if some other team's fans came here and did the same thing.

And you're "proud" of being locked out of another forum?

Thumbs down to the antics.. and even more so for the bragging about it.

You'd probably get your privileges restricted on this site as well...and deservedly so.

Forgive me for saying so, but what is the point of braggng about this? You'd be upset if some other team's fans came here and did the same thing.

And you're "proud" of being locked out of another forum?

Thumbs down to the antics.. and even more so for the bragging about it.

No, this is Atlanta. They've always been amongst the most classless fans in the league. If somebody wants to rub their noses in it, go for it.

haha, thats what i'm saying...this is ATLANTA we talkin about here, not exactly a classy team or classy fans....i wish the score woulda been MORE upside down than it was.......GEAUX SAINTS!!!

while it is the hated falcons, going to their board trying to start something is not something you should do. you probably deserved to be banned.

Posting a broom is not vulgar or over the top. Actually, it's pretty funny smack talk.

Who cares if it is Atlanta or the Chargers or the Eagles? Doesn't mean we have to stoop to their level. A little good natured humor is fine, and posting the broom once would be fine. But, IMHO, posting that in every thread just seems silly and that we're just being instigators and showing a complete lack of sportsmanship. I know we may not always be afforded the same class from other fans, but that's what should make us different...I agree with Father.

Who cares if it is Atlanta or the Chargers or the Eagles? Doesn't mean we have to stoop to their level. A little good natured humor is fine, and posting the broom once would be fine. But, IMHO, posting that in every thread just seems silly and that we're just being instigators and showing a complete lack of sportsmanship. I know we may not always be afforded the same class from other fans, but that's what should make us different...I agree with Father.

And I agree with both of you.

I'm going to agree with you here.

I'm enjoying this win and the sweep, beatdown, humiliation, and meltdown of the birds, but going on their forums and rubbing salt in an open wound is pointless.

Let's enjoy the jokes here, and let them wallow in their misery.

But most important, let's not make the mods/admins work overtime here by stirring up a hornets' nest by possibly getting some of the more frustrated Falcons fans over here causing trouble.

Just something to think about regarding this here board. I've been over to the Falcons' boards and compared to this one, they're garbage--it's anything goes over there and I don't want that element over here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom