Just got my Saints License plate! (1 Viewer)

BigSaintsFAN9

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Just got my car last month and finally my registration came in and I was able to get a Saints plate right from satellite DMV office. It was only an extra $100 for plate, and then an extra $50 when added to renewal fee every 2.5 years! A small price to display some Black and Gold Pride! Now we just need to add another SB win at bottom of the plate! Lol

487288_146136868881799_1708300331_n.jpg

Drivin around in that Bentley, you wouldn't happen to be a Saints player, eh? :scratch:

Sorry, not that lucky, just a regular guy. Besides, at 34, I would be in retirement age in NFL.

Isn't that picture in your avatar the one the girl in wheelchair did for Brees? That was such a touching story if it is! Hope she is continuing to improve!

Just got my car last month and finally my registration came in and I was able to get a Saints plate right from satellite DMV office. It was only an extra $100 for plate, and then an extra $50 when added to renewal fee every 2.5 years! A small price to display some Black and Gold Pride! Now we just need to add another SB win at bottom of the plate! Lol

Lol small price too pay for some plates!!!! You drive a Bently! That like extra quarters in your pocket lol

Just got mine about a month ago. I know we are a little late to the party but I'm loving it.

In Ohio we can't get em...but I did the best I could

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 55
Id rather have the car. Lol that's awesome man congrats on that plate and that fine vehicle!

NIce! Everything is nice in that pic. You could be ugly *** dirt with a Bentley picking up women is no problem.(unless your married lol)

You obviously don't have to answer this if you don't want, but successful individuals always intrigue me. Especially, young and successful. What do you do for a living?

Awesome plate/car, btw.

Sorry, not that lucky, just a regular guy. Besides, at 34, I would be in retirement age in NFL.

Isn't that picture in your avatar the one the girl in wheelchair did for Brees? That was such a touching story if it is! Hope she is continuing to improve!

Yup. She's my sister. She's got some rehab time coming up at Shepard in Atlanta soon.

Is it possible to get a tag like this in Georgia

Come on, dude. We can all see that you are just showing off your Bentley!

:worthy:

Seriously man, that is a sweet ride. I'm jealous of the plate, they don't really have new orleans saints plates here in colorado....lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom