Just got tickets! (1 Viewer)

jpul3

Reaction score
Making sure I picked up some good seats. ( I have sat Plaza level before for Sugar Bowls, but never a Saints game.) Section 143, Row 31. Will my view be obstructed from the overhang of the section(s) above me? Thanks

Good seats?

Section 143 Row 31. Is the view bad from the overhanging section? Has anyone ever sat 30+ rows up in the lower level before? I just purchased some seats and would like some insight please. Thanks

It should be good seats. The overhang does not affect you that bad except for the scoreboard and obviously some of the upper level will be blocked from you. All in all they are very good seats for the game probably some of the best you can get.

at the eagles game i walked over to that section because penalty man sits around there. i dont think theres any overhang there, because those seats start out a lot further into the center of the dome (being they are sideline seats and not endzone)

if there is overhang, it doesnt block your view at all. i stand at the top of my section (151) and i can still see the entire field.

Section 143 Row 31. Is the view bad from the overhanging section? Has anyone ever sat 30+ rows up in the lower level before? I just purchased some seats and would like some insight please. Thanks

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_orleans_saints/

Click link, then click on "Find your seat", Enter section, and row...that will give you a good idea. My man, those are good seats.

You can walk around behind the section and still have a good view. Nice seats.

I am in 149 and I love it. No problems in my section. Penalty man is one section over from me in 148.

I am in Section 143 Row 34. You're in really good seats with a great view, trust me. :)

Click here for seat view!

From what I can tell you will not be obstructed at all. As a matter of fact I think those seats give you a commanding view of the field. Enjoy the game and SCREAM YOUR HEAD OFF! If it falls off and rolls down to row 7, pick it up, put it back on, and scream some more! Remember scream while the Ravens are in the huddle and when they come to the line of scrimmage. 4 quarters man! 4 QUARTERS!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom